Spy on all events the application code listens for on a page as they fire.
Event Spy extends the developer tools pane, with a log of all the registrered events and their corresponding event handlers. Event Spy will only show you the events that actually has an event listener, highlighting the event target on the page. Changelog: 0.6.1 - Improved stability and usability 0.5.2 - greatly improved performance and memory consumption You can follow the development of Event Spy over at the project blog on: http://jfsl.dk Event Spy is open source, please parcipate in development at github: https://github.com/jfsl/eventspy Feel free submit feedback, bug reports and feature requests. Enjoy!
- (2019-10-04) Alex P: Perfect!
- (2019-08-28) Oops Mmm: good
- (2019-07-27) Игорь Хан: It doesn;t work
- (2019-07-26) Alexey Octiive: doesn't work
- (2019-07-07) Сергей Владимирович: не работает
- (2019-06-04) Vitalii Chebotnikov: doesn't work
- (2018-09-09) Emrah ATILKAN: can be usefull
- (2016-07-26) Netdroid Yogesh: not working
- (2014-09-29) Tony Henrich: Log and registered tabs are empty. Nothing is being displayed. Probably extension in incompatible with latest Chrome versions
- (2014-07-30) Stef Alti: useless
- (2014-02-08) Rob Hicks: Hard to find out where it is after loading. Looks like it might be useful but couldn't get it to work at all on Macbook Pro Mavericks.
- (2013-07-23) Luca Bruno: Worked until upgrade to Version 28.0.1500.52 :-( There's an "Event spy" tab as before, but it doesn't log anything, nor it shows registered events.
- (2013-02-26) Stuart Grant: Is causing my browser to hang. Using lots of memory in apps with lots of bound events.
- (2013-02-20) Jason Butz: Cool and useful tool, but it uses a lot of memory relative to other extensions, so watch out.
- (2013-02-19) global .highlight css rule is leaking to browser - please fix that :)
- (2013-02-15) Kreshnik Hasanaj: Very useful tool, great job done!
- (2019-06-12, v:0.5.3) Phil B: Didn't worked at all
Nothing happened, I was working on a local page. I tried online, and it didn't worked well, couldn't see all events. I'm sorry I can't give you more feedback, but for me it didn't do his job.. Good luck
- (2013-01-01, v:0.4.6) doesn't do anything
It does not do anything, unable to control. And it highlights elements in red with .highlight on every page!