Frozen is a theme for Sublime Text and Google Chrome DevTools. It was developed with the aim to be a theme with a modern look,…
Frozen is a theme for Sublime Text and Google Chrome DevTools. It was developed with the aim to be a theme with a modern look, congenial and never bores the views after hours coding. The name "Frozen" was given due to the use of cool colors. The color palette used in this theme has been carefully selected to be comfortable to the eye and at the same time not lose the look of a text editor. Start using Frozen now, and have a new experience in making codes. By: Felipe Martinin Author URL: felipemartinin.com Github Repository: https://github.com/felipemartinin/frozen Automated installation: chrome webstore free to download and install via the chrome webstore after installing you need to enable custom themes: navigate to chrome://flags/ enable Developer Tools experiments reload chrome open devtools click settings > experiments click allow custom ui themes reload devtools for theme to fully apply manual installation: as of chrome / chromium version 32 devtools themes are deprecated :( but, there is a work around. version 33+ clone this repo somewhere in chrome, open chrome://extensions select "Developer mode" click on "Load unpacked extension" select this directory optionally restart (required for some systems)
- (2015-11-17) Riaz Ali: Looks nice. Under the 'Resources' tab, the expand/close arrows next to the folder icons disappear, is there a way to bring them back?
- (2015-10-13) Marcin X: In the new version everything works fine. Great job! That theme is awesome!
- (2015-04-26) Andrea Mattioli: I can't read the code in "inspect panel". Source panel is good.
- (2015-03-03) Dahmane Chourouk: great i love it
- (2015-02-13) Michael: Chrome updated it's styles for devtools and this no longer works.
- (2014-12-28) Alice Sionnach: Beautiful and amazing!