Check what version of web software is powering a web page.
Version Check determines if web pages are powered by web software, what version they are running, and indicates if the version in use is outdated. It includes checks for: • Drupal • Joomla • Magento (Community Edition only) • MediaWiki • Moodle • OpenCart • phpMyAdmin • PrestaShop • Revive Adserver (formerly OpenX) • WordPress • Zen Cart Try it out for free for 30 days. We also offer separate extensions if you just want to check for one of the supported software products. Recent Changes 1.1.26: Updated for release of Joomla 3.6.5. 1.1.25: Updated for release of Drupal 7.53 and 8.2.4. 1.1.24: Updated for release of WordPress 4.7.
- (2019-03-29) Marcus Stafford: Used to work flawlessly. Now sometimes just doesn't work and frequently asks me to login to my Google account. For what reason? You don't need it. 2019 update : Randomly works but mostly throws a login screen up every 30 mins or so and has now started asking "Extension requires that you allow it to "View your Chrome Web Store apps and extensions". No options to fix this. Emails to the developers go unanswered. It's a pity as it was really useful.
- (2016-07-26) Shy: แพงฉิบหาย
- (2016-07-07) Lidia Battistella: It shows the version of the CMS
- (2015-12-15) очень и очень дорого!
- (2015-10-28) Sebastian Reuter: Annoyingly keeps asking to "View your Chrome Web Store apps and extensions" every few minutes. The promised features seem to work though.
- (2015-07-23) Massimiliano Dal Cero: show icon, but don't show any info