Check what version of Magento a web page is powered by.
Version Check for Magento determines if web pages are powered by Magento, what version they are running, and indicates if the version in use is outdated. The extension is not designed to detect the version on websites running Magento Enterprise Edition. If you run across a website that is not properly detected as running Magento please let us know through the Support tab, so that we can improve detection in future versions. Recent Changes 1.0.37: Updated for release of Magento 188.8.131.52. 1.0.36: Updated for release of Magento 1.9.3. 1.0.35: Updated for release of Magento 2.1.1.
- (2015-10-09) Etienne Zulauf: Required !
- (2015-06-15) Anita Wos: Excellent extension - makes it look like I know what I am doing. ;) Thanks!
- (2013-09-21) S Shakeel Ahmed: Will not work
- (2013-08-20) Arnaud Ligny: Unreliable.
- (2015-05-06, v:184.108.40.206) ад фрог: кто то платит за такое говно деньги?
- (2014-10-30, v:1.0.13) Julian Bosdari: Version Check Does not Work
If I check my test site http://dev.nativehaedgeplants.co.uk Version Check returns 1.7 (Outdated). This site is running on 1.9.x