Summarizes research papers, creates interactive flashcards, highlights key points, links to open-access versions of each citation
- (2019-11-14) Mini Para: doesnt work, unusable, forces sign up
- (2019-03-09) Intan: Sanity-saver!
- (2019-01-26) Clyde Meli: Fascinating tool. It doesn't always get everything right. Can an option be added to change the font size which is terribly small and font ?
- (2018-09-21) Rogan JS: Genius.
- (2018-09-08) Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay: Great tool. I have one question ... is it possible to use the "PDF to RIS" to extract references from local PDF files?
- (2018-08-27) Matt Kohl: A tremendous asset! Scholarcy provides clear, readable summaries & automatically highlights useful phrases. It also links to background reading. The extension is a breeze to use as well. Can't recommend enough!!
- (2018-06-14) Gerard Lynch: Excellent browser extension to help with the oft tedious academic literature review process . This is a great boon for busy academics, students and anybody who is dealing with information overload. Especially useful are the features for extracting data from embedded tables, perfect for reproducibility studies!