Summarizes research papers, creates interactive flashcards, highlights key points, links to open-access versions of each citation
- (2021-07-06) Seraphichim: It used to work almost a month ago, but clicking on the extension does nothing now. It used to summarize...
- (2021-05-26) Pierre Olivier: Used to work but now clicking on the extension does not do anything...
- (2021-04-30) afriza arifian w: sangat membantu
- (2020-09-28) Rahul Sharma: the best of all the extensions. Love u Developer. God Bless You
- (2020-09-08) Wilfredo Mora: tO BE HONEST, don´t I know how I got here...
- (2019-11-14) Mini Para: doesnt work, unusable, forces sign up
- (2019-03-09) Intan: Sanity-saver!
- (2019-01-26) Clyde Meli: Fascinating tool. It doesn't always get everything right. Can an option be added to change the font size which is terribly small and font ?
- (2018-09-21) Rogan JS: Genius.
- (2018-09-08) Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay: Great tool. I have one question ... is it possible to use the "PDF to RIS" to extract references from local PDF files?
- (2018-08-27) Matt Kohl: A tremendous asset! Scholarcy provides clear, readable summaries & automatically highlights useful phrases. It also links to background reading. The extension is a breeze to use as well. Can't recommend enough!!
- (2018-06-14) Gerard Lynch: Excellent browser extension to help with the oft tedious academic literature review process . This is a great boon for busy academics, students and anybody who is dealing with information overload. Especially useful are the features for extracting data from embedded tables, perfect for reproducibility studies!
- (2021-03-30, v:2.1) Ṣafā: Firefox Support
Please include support for Firefox.
- (2020-08-12, v:1.9.0) Jason Maiks: Complementing apps
is there any complementing applications that work well together with scholarcy ?