Summarizes research articles, creates interactive flashcards, highlights key points, links to open-access versions of each citation
- (2023-02-17) Pat MySecret: I'm impressed with the ease of use and multiple formats that this extension provides. Best summarizer I've found so far. It seems more useful for a singular document vs multi-article item. It is not the fastest, but the different formats can each have their own benefit.
- (2022-11-03) Samantha Alanis: I used it a lot for school and I always got pretty good grades on my essays with fairly minimal work on my end. It really helps to summarize any articles and gives you the key points. I really recommend it!
- (2022-08-31) Delgermaa Vanchinsuren: amazing
- (2022-05-13) Lanre Edward Oladejo: Amazing app
- (2022-04-18) vlad: This is amazing!! I highly appreciate this extension as it really increases efficiency and helps me with my research!
- (2022-03-22) NAZNEEN NAHAR SHUROVI: Great tool more students should know about. But I'm a little concerned about data privacy.
- (2021-11-29) Masoud Rezaei: the comparative study section is fantastic. overall a very useful tool! thanks.
- (2021-10-04) Reem Alkhaldi: The Extension is fascinating and I loved it!
- (2021-10-04) Khadijah Riyad: Are you a journalist or writer looking to simplify the content lifecycle? I've been looking for a tool to do just that and found it with this extension. Much of the heavy lifting for my writing comes when I'm in ideation and sourcing mode. This extension practically does this work for me. I'm impressed.
- (2021-10-04) Nora Alali: templates are very good , I loved it
- (2021-09-05) Dr. Alex BM: Over-priced, poor functionality and customer service to mention a few.
- (2021-07-06) Natalia E. López Adames: It used to work almost a month ago, but clicking on the extension does nothing now. It used to summarize...
- (2021-05-26) Pierre Olivier: Used to work but now clicking on the extension does not do anything...
- (2021-04-30) afriza arifian w: sangat membantu
- (2020-09-28) Rahul Sharma: the best of all the extensions. Love u Developer. God Bless You
- (2020-09-08) Wilfredo Mora: tO BE HONEST, don´t I know how I got here...
- (2019-11-14) Rabbits & Tea (Fairydust): doesnt work, unusable, forces sign up
- (2019-03-09) Intan: Sanity-saver!
- (2019-01-26) Clyde Meli: Fascinating tool. It doesn't always get everything right. Can an option be added to change the font size which is terribly small and font ?
- (2018-09-21) Rogan JS: Genius.
- (2018-09-08) Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay: Great tool. I have one question ... is it possible to use the "PDF to RIS" to extract references from local PDF files?
- (2018-08-27) Matt Kohl: A tremendous asset! Scholarcy provides clear, readable summaries & automatically highlights useful phrases. It also links to background reading. The extension is a breeze to use as well. Can't recommend enough!!
- (2018-06-14) Gerard Lynch: Excellent browser extension to help with the oft tedious academic literature review process . This is a great boon for busy academics, students and anybody who is dealing with information overload. Especially useful are the features for extracting data from embedded tables, perfect for reproducibility studies!
- (2022-01-23, v:2.5) Margaret Brooks: Plug In not working
Each time I try to analyze a paper, it pops up a window telling me: Thanks for trying Scholarcy! Please sign in for more and then it says I have hit my limit for the day, but it hasn't done any articles.
- (2021-11-09, v:2.4.4) Noelia Dasilva-Freire: Plugin not working
Each time I try to analyze a paper, it pops up a window telling me: Thanks for trying Scholarcy! Please sign in for more. But I cannot afford for the subscription at this moment, that's why I was using the free plugin.
- (2021-09-20, v:2.4.3) Loli Perez Monge: como bloquear los anuncio
como bloquear los anuncio de you tube
- (2021-03-30, v:2.1) Ṣafā: Firefox Support
Please include support for Firefox.
- (2020-08-12, v:1.9.0) Jason Maiks: Complementing apps
is there any complementing applications that work well together with scholarcy ?