Create keyboard shortcuts to DOM elements for a faster devtools workflow
Visit domflags.com Create keyboard shortcuts to inspect dom elements much faster. - Use Opt + Shift + D to add/remove a domflag attribute - Use Opt + Shift + [1..3] to inspect domflag #1, 2, 3. – Make DomFlags persist by adding the 'domflag' attribute to your HTML documents. The DomFlags panel is created when the web inspector is open and the DOM contains at least one element with a 'DOMFLAG' attribute. Changelog: ** v1.3.0** 8/31/14 - Make the keyboard shortcuts more discoverable in the UI. - Add an option to toggle panel visiblity when empty. ** v1.2.6** 7/28/14 - Bug fixes. - Use local instead of sync storage. ** v1.2.5** 7/27/14 - Bug fixes ** v1.2.4** 7/25/14 - Bug fix where users would see an inject.js error. Compatibility with Angular.js ** v1.2.3** 7/20/14 - Bug fixes for compatibility w/ember.js and other frameworks. ** v1.2.2** 7/19/14 - Use shorthand selectors in panel. - Fix a bug that broke Chrome 37+ ** v1.2.1** 6/22/14 - Bug fixes. ** v1.2.0 ** 6/19/14 - NEW keyboard shortcuts! - Toggle a domflag attribute: Alt + Shift + D - Inspect a domflag: Alt + Shift + 1 ... 9 - Converted panel to ShadowDOM. - Improved performance of panel creation. - Chrome 35+ required. ** v1.1.0 ** 4/19/14 – Added an options page to customize the auto-focus features in DomFlags – Added a toolbar menu and icon for quick access to the settings.
- (2018-08-09) Jakub Svihla: If only I knew about this extension sooner! The only thing is that when I go cmd + shift + [1...3], when I have more than 3, why 3 is the limit? why can't I go cmd + shift + 7 for example? Apart from that, it's really good.
- (2014-11-27) William Zhou: When pop-out the dev window it doesn't work, either.
- (2014-08-01) Cody Roberts: Pretty nifty and helpful. Only problem I've noticed so far is that if you pop-out the dev window it doesn't work for me.
- (2014-07-23) Edwin Morris: Saves me from so much annoyance when I'm inspecting!
- (2014-07-23) Stephen Bluck: Extremely helpful!
- (2017-12-11, v:1.3.0) Tyler Hahn: Alt + SHIFT + D Not Working
The Alt + SHIFT + D command is not working for me in DevTools. I see you asked a previous user if their developer tools was 'unlocked'. What does that mean? DevTools works fine for me otherwise, I'm not aware of a 'locked' vs. 'unlocked' setting in devtools.
- (2017-06-10, v:1.3.0) lambi 674: alt shift D does not do anything for me
cant get the addon to work