This extension helps developers more efficiently build apps with the Play Framework.
Features * Auto-Refresh on Change * Open Editor to Error Notes To enable the auto-refresh in Play Framework applications you need to install an SBT plugin. More info: https://github.com/jamesward/play-auto-refresh Version 0.0.11 & 0.0.12 - The src file linking should work in Play 2.2 & 2.3 Version 0.0.9 & 0.0.10 - Attempt to fix the URL matching glob Version 0.0.8 - Works on any Play port Version 0.0.7 - Preserve scroll position Version 0.0.5 & 0.0.6 - Add the jQuery map file Version 0.0.4 - Small bug fixes Version 0.0.3 - When a editor URL does not have an HTTP handler, we can't seem to open it via AJAX (and thus avoiding a new tab to be opened). Until we find a workaround for it, we open the URL in _blank (new tab). Version 0.0.2 - Adds support to click a compile error and have an IDE opened to the correct line. More details: https://github.com/jamesward/play-auto-refresh Version 0.0.1 - Includes support for auto-refreshing the browser whenever a compile runs. *Requires the "play-auto-refresh" SBT plugin: https://github.com/jamesward/play-auto-refresh
- (2017-09-25) Ankur Khandelwal: Not able to refresh the page. Step that I have done: 1. install this extension 2. add the plugin in the /project/plugins.sbt file. 4.run the project by run sbt 5. change the code using eclipse. 6. NO auto-referesh chrome tab
- (2017-07-24) Jack Mahoney: Thanks for making this, your fellow play developer.
- (2015-07-19) Alexej Haak: Top! Erleichtert das entwickeln um einiges
- (2014-10-12) Felipe Alfaville: Muito bom!!
- (2014-07-25) Michael Dell: Works as expected!
- (2019-12-14, v:0.0.12) Darius Oosthuizen: Play Wish list app
Good day I am looking for someone to help me build an app to manage the Google Play Wish list. I can not find anything out there. I see you specialize in Google Play framework apps. Please consider building such an app and I will be your first buyer! Please contact me on [email protected] Thank you Darius
- (2014-10-02, v:0.0.12) Julien: Change URL to refresh
Hi ! Thanks for your very useful extension Can we specify url to refresh, not only "localhost" ?
- (2014-08-15, v:0.0.10) Michael Slinn: Broken for Play 2.2.3
I have tested v0.10.0 on Window,s Mac and Linux and it no longer works with Play 2.2.3 apps. I suspect the recent update for Play 2.3.x is the reason. We cannot update Play to 2.3.x so this extension is no longer available to us.