Razširitev Pregled gesla vam pomaga znova zavarovati račune, na katere so vplivale podatkovne kršitve.
Če pri prijavi vnesete uporabniško ime in geslo, ki zaradi podatkovne kršitve, znane Googlu, nista več varna, prejmete opozorilo. Ponastavite geslo. Če isto uporabniško ime in geslo uporabljate za katerega od drugih računov, geslo ponastavite tudi zanje. Pri razvoju pregleda gesel smo upoštevali tudi zasebnost. Ne sporoča podatkov, ki bi omogočali prepoznavo računov, gesel ali naprave. Poročamo anonimne podatke o številu iskanj, ki prikažejo poverilnico, ki ni varna, o tem, ali je zaradi opozorila spremenjeno geslo, ter o domeni, povezani z izboljšanjem pokritosti spletnega mesta. Več o tem, kako deluje Password Checkup, je na voljo na https://support.google.com/accounts?p=password-checkup. Če ga namestite, se strinjate z Googlovimi pogoji storitve in pravilnikom o zasebnosti na www.google.com/policies/.
- (2020-03-31) digitalh: Funktioniert kein Stück. Egal in welches Konto ich mich anmelde, die Anzahl der analysierten Passwörter steht immer auf 0.
- (2020-03-22) ว่าที่เรือโทอินทรีเมืองจันทบูร เคนโพธิ์ ร.น: ดีมากเลยครับ
- (2020-03-17) P Schmied: I never got a notification, never expected one. Now that this functionality has been integrated into Chrome for several versions, does anyone actually need this extension or is it dead weight?
- (2020-03-17) Second Life Around: Countless negative reviews over a year old with the same MEMORY HOG problem..... It's now March of 2020 and STILL THE SAME ISSUE! Apparently Google could careless if this extension is crippled beyond use.
- (2020-02-27) Josip Kapustić: Odlićna apk. Sveje sigurno sačuvano.
- (2020-02-21) Luc Michaud: Since about 2 weeks ago, this extension exhibits symptoms of memory Leaks, which lead to Chrome crashes - most likely due to some internal memory addressability limitations. I have 16GB RAM and it seems that Chrome dies somewhere around 1.7GB. Likely side effects on memory consumption for GPU, AdBlock Plus extension, and browser proper.
- (2020-01-18) AD G: First of all, what people are saying here is, either they don't understand this extension, or the extension page is lying about what it does. The page I read, said this, ", a warning message will be displayed if you enter a username and password that have been published online somewhere by hackers". What this means is that if this extension finds your Info published somewhere on the web, it will tell you. Well, there is another thing. If someone accessed your account from a different machine/browser/ip, you would get a noticed in email, So why do we need this extension? Lastly, why does it need to use up 341 MBytes of RAM?. On these factors alone, this is a useless extension only to slow your computer down and tell you nothing that you don't already know. I only installed it to check it out because someone said it used so much memory and they are right, over 300 Megs being used, which is ridiculous. Remember people Extensions are written mostly in Java Script(JS) = synchronous = very slow computer. We Pages are written mostly in JS. Pages that have FB, Twitter, and other such links on them, are using large amounts of Java script. So when you look at your RAM usage about chrome or some other browser, you will ask yourself, why is the one tab using so much RAM. Example, is, I go to some generic site, to watch a video,and I check the TASK MANAGER in Chrome, and at times, it shows, JS being used for Twitter/FB/Instagram and some others all on the same page and the total usage is very high. I have seen 60 MB for FB on a page that isn't Facebook. Extensions I have used range from 15MB to 90 MB. I even stop with Script defender, and use Taskmanager in Chrome to unload all those sites, and only leave my Video script running on my tablet to free up RAM but on my other computers, I have a lot of RAM.
- (2020-01-17) James Scott: It's so helpful that I like it very much.
- (2020-01-17) Todd Carter: No longer necessary as this functionality is now built into Chrome.
- (2020-01-15) J J: This extension is consuming 336000K of memory, that's twice as much as my browser. I don't understand why but I'm removing it.
- (2020-01-08) Mike Merlin: Good idea, EXCEPT this plugin annoyingly gives out warning alerts that are false positives, which is both scary and then wastes my time checking if a leak is true or false, plus I change my password to be paranoid, even when I am 99.9999% sure the warning is wrong. To correct this flaw, we need to be able to click to see exactly WHY and a site is being shown as having leaked our password, and WHEN that site was found out to be leaking passwords, because several of the examples I've seen are plainly WRONG or maybe just OLD (from a decade ago). Check all the sites similar to haveibeenpwned and you find zero matches for several of the websites that this plugin is creating false alerts for (as of January 2020)
- (2020-01-07) Oliver Yeung: 300 MB memory usage over time -- too much
- (2019-12-14) Smith John: Hasznos! 🛡👍
- (2019-12-08) Steven m: I've noticed my logins taking a bit longer than normal. When i click login to a website, i noticed that the icon for this app was blue with three dots ... As soon as the page loaded the icon went green with a tick. It seems like the login is taking longer because its waiting for this app to update, any info on this or is it a coincidence?
- (2019-11-20) Thomas Borjon: You need to provide more information to make this truly useful. It is nice to have right now. but for instance, you list the HRIS system we use as having my account information exposed. The HRIS company say they've never been breached and are asking if it is my personal account that has been breached. How can i find out if everyone at my office needs to change their password, or just me?
- (2019-11-04) Dũng Chử: ứng dụng tuyệt vời. 5 sao
- (2019-10-31) atarod inoti: very nice and very nice of you to be able and I will send you a little more than a week or so you have auto insurance companies that can 🥫
- (2019-10-25) Pete Holyfaeller: Hab das gefundene kompromittiere Passwort geändert, die Erweiterung zeigt es weiterhin als kompromittiert an...
- (2019-10-25) PHILIPPE LAIGRE: salut à tous pour l'instant c'est ok. Par contre j'ai une partie des mots de passe dans mon compte google et maintenant mon chrome passe par un concurrent bien connu. ma question est : vérifie t il aussi les mots de passe suggérés par l'addons de ce concurrent ? ce concurrent pour sa part utilise justement une surveillance des sites web hackés et mot de passe trop faible. je ne pense pas que ce concurrent gère une base de dictionnaire à risque du dark web...
- (2019-10-04) Maxime Lavigne: I cannot think of a more useful extension to have.
- (2019-10-03) Raul Sausmikat: Muito bom, ter um verificador de senhas assim poderemos ver se tivermos alguma senha vazada
- (2019-10-02) Keith Bruce: This extension is very helpful. When there are so many passwords to maintain, this extension helps find passwords that have been leaked or are commonly found on the internet. If you feel that your password is unique, it likely isn't. Whether it's your bank or music accounts, this extension helps you avoid being compromised and leaking your personal and financial data.
- (2019-09-19) Edgardo Rodriguez: Es una app muy útil pero, para el servicio que ofrece sacrifica mucha memoria RAM, en mi caso con 3 pestañas abiertas nomás unos 350MB de memoria..entiendo que algo va mal y pueden mejorar, por el momento desinstalo ya que no se justifica
- (2019-09-18) Greg Lauver: I suppose I like it. It has never advised me of any problem, so I don't know whether it works. It does consume twice as much memory as the browser itself; so with several tabs open, it approaches the memory limit. Status: installed, disabled.
- (2019-09-06) Jaime Lozano: This extension is excellent and very safe. 😄👍
4.1224 (294 votes)
Last update / version
2019-08-28 / 1.12