Copymaker - inline website copywriting and translation.
See instant changes for your content and translations adjustments and check out the look and feel immediately. Not good enough? - download the correspondence with one click to keep track of the changes applied and send this to your dev team to embed. When you need this extension: 1. Copywriting - make changes right into a webpage, then export the result to a CSV file. 2. Translation - create a website translation inline on any page of any website. How does it work: 1. Click the Copymaker extension icon in the toolbar -> Start Editing; 2. Click any text phrase on the page -> it becomes editable; 3. If you need to stop editing - click Copymaker extension icon -> Stop Editing; 3. Edit text the way you like (for example translate); 4. Click the extension icon -> Export to CSV to save your changes. Please note, this extension doesn't work with complex FULL AJAX websites. This version is an early beta.
- (2016-05-08) Distant Legacy: doesnt work
- (2016-01-28) Jack Marsh: Works Great!
- (2015-07-20) JasonHasAHand: i like the concept, but when i downloaded it, it didnt function correctly.
- (2014-11-28) Ekaterina Taraykovskaya: Very quick and easy. Will save a ton of my time when working with websites translations and providing the materials for the devs. p.s.Some enhancements for Ajax sites are needed. Thanks!
- (2016-08-25, v:0.4.3) Bartosz Biesiada: Doesn't work
It just doesn't.
- (2016-07-18, v:0.4.3) Lockie: the extension
i press the start editing button but all it does is turn red and i can't edit anything.
- (2016-05-08, v:0.4.3) Distant Legacy: nothing happens
click start editing and extension goes red. thats it you cant change anything.
- (2015-03-10, v:0.4.3) Malik B.N: doesnt work
doesnt work i press the editing buton then start editing it turns red i higlite something type anything and nothing happens