Create automated scenarios.
- (2020-02-04) Attila Nagy: Create buttons not working. Update: Still nothing happens First time it was Win7, no idea about the chrome version. Now Win10 Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit) Funny its still buggy like hell...
- (2018-08-03) olly love: doesn't work at all, it shows only "Scenario" and below "Function", no buttons, nothing else..
- (2018-12-28, v:1.2.1) SH H: Creat button
Nothing seems to happen when Use create for Scenarios or Functions. Is there other dependencies? Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) on win 10
- (2018-09-17, v:1.2.1) Guillaume des Pommare: Can't create a scenario !
Hello Damien, I hope this is not a stupid question but I am not able to create a scenario. I just installed the extension on Chrome Version 69.0.3497.92 (Official Build) (64-bit), I opened a black page, opened the devtools, and I went to Automation. There, I click on button create under "Scenarios" and ... nothing happens :( Am I doing something wrong ? I can't see any logs or info telling me what is going wrong. Thanks Guillaume
- (2018-09-03, v:1.2.1) Jim Brown: Documentation
I have designed and written code for over 40 years. The quality of software is 50% comments and 50% documentation. Two weeks after I finish the code, I can't read it. J H Brown
- (2018-08-24, v:1.2.1) Luciana Evangelista da Silva: DOCUMENTATION
Hi Damien! Could you sent me the documentation about de params of de extension? I'd like to know how to using it, including one ou more times, while wainting the next step. Thanks! --Luciana
- (2018-06-04, v:1.2.1) Devin Metivier: Nothing Works?
One of my coworkers suggested this to me and I've come to find that clicking "Create" or trying to "Import" anything doesn't work at all.
- (2018-06-01, v:1.2.1) Martin Fox: Playing is not allowed in this page
I created a record, then when I want to play it says "Playing is not allowed in this page", why?
- (2018-05-29, v:1.2.1) Richard W.: Clicking button and nothing happens
Why nothings happen when I click the plugin button? Thanks.
- (2018-05-17, v:1.2) Олександр Панасюк: Hi
- (2018-05-13, v:1.1.1) Anselmo Shim: Documentation
Is there any documentation regarding any examples on how to use "function" or "code" portions? I want to be able to repeat my steps several times, can't find out how to do this. Thanks.
- (2018-04-24, v:1.1.1) Anselmo Shim: Dynamic Webpages
Works mostly on basic HTML forms, but if the webpage is dynamically generated, it does not seem to work at all. Probably because the html tags are not loaded at the time same time as the webpage. For example, if I click a button that creates items on the page, it doesn't seem to be able to know that the new item exists.