Set a cookie to tell your websites that you're a developer. Use with Google Analytics to avoid tracking internal traffic.
- (2018-06-24) nice work!!
- (2017-08-16) Shafiq al-Shaar: Worked perfectly. I love you.
- (2017-02-04) Jean Sweeny: Great product to clear and reset cookies
- (2015-06-30) Michael Blair: This extension is very useful and is much easier than setting cookies using other extensions.
- (2015-03-10) Pranav Kaistha: Works great!
- (2021-03-15, v:1.0.4) Ed Bartelli: Allow different cookies to be set for different sites.
It's as described. I'm interested in using this to set default cookies for incognito mode.
- (2020-08-15, v:1.0.4) Ritu Ragni: how to get top right side bars(close bar, minimize/maximize bar) in crome app
i am unable to get top right side all bars
- (2016-12-09, v:1.0.4) Daniel Mee: Cookie not being exluded in GA Filter
Hello. Thanks for making this extension. I saw it when searching for solutions to excluding my dynamic IP from GA reports. Instead of having JS execute or not execute the tracking code I thought it would be better to use it to set a cookie which then gets filtered. Looking at the realtime results though I can see that I am still being tracked. Do you know why the idea might not be working? Here's a screenshot of my filter config https://cloudup.com/c3xbgAIuPkq Regards.