Block your Google Analytics™ activity for the websites you own, no more false stats.
Extension is meant for webmasters to block their own visits for their websites thus avoiding false stats. Easy to manage website list accepts domain names with wildcards. It is not meant to block Google Analytics™ script for all websites, I don't support that so please don't ask for this ability. :: Minimum Requirements Requires at least Chrome v63 :: How to use? Open extension settings, go to websites list and add all your websites to the list. You can use "example.com" or "www.example.com" for exact match OR use wildchar like "*example.com" to match example.com with all it's subdomains. Note that if you put dot between wildchar and domain name you would only match subdomains and not your naked domain name. Extension is available for Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Opera. :: Contact & Report Issues: https://www.igorware.com/contact --------------------------------------------------------- :: Changelog v3.2.2 - fixed issue with website importer not checking if domain attribute exists v3.2.1 - small improvement for options page v3.2.0 - fixed a known issue with websites that use service workers - updated minimum requirements to Chrome v63 (technical reasons) v3.1.0 - support for ga-lite (Google Analytics Lite) - support for Beacon API v3.0.5 - fixed issue with tab switching in extension options v3.0.4 - code cleanup - updated minimum requirements to Chrome v29 v3.0.3 - fixed logger script v3.0.2 - improved logger script v3.0.1 - fixed an issue where options page would not work if opened before extension has been initialised - improved logger script v3.0.0 - extension icon will now behave a bit differently, it will not be disabled for "system" pages so you will still be able to access extension's popup menu - moved localStorage to storage API (rewrite of extension's storage) - changed default message for extension's icon tooltip to avoid confusion - enabled chrome_style for options, this should make sure options have more consistent UI with Chrome - added error logger (this will help me catch errors sooner) - other small fixes - minimum browser requirement is now Chrome v22 ===> Full changelog available on the website
- (2021-05-21) Patrik: Has been broken recently. Lots of JS async promises that do not work according to the dev tools.
- (2021-02-06) Luís Pinto: Easy to use, and great support. Thansk!
- (2021-01-14) Amanda Lowen: Works like a charm!
- (2020-09-04) Joan Roqué: Excellent! It can be used with Tag Asssistant (ByGoogle)
- (2019-09-11) Thiago Marçal: Está funcionando perfeitamente!
- (2019-02-27) Works like a charm, thank you!
- (2018-11-17) Anti-cellulite challenge: Thank you
- (2018-11-09) John Weldon: Seems to be very well built, and works as expected
- (2018-10-31) Fabio Santos: Bloqueia o script do analytics para um dominio, página ou conjunto de subdominios. Excelente para agências e gerentes de sites.
- (2018-08-24) Lucas A.: Funcionando!
- (2018-07-27) Scot Hulshizer: Simple, lightweight, and works like a charm. Absolutely essential to anyone building a new website that doesn't want to muddy their analytics with their own website visits.
- (2018-07-05) 陳阿搞: I dont know how to block all pages
- (2018-05-02) Thanasut Vudthivichai: It's working! Thank you so much! 💕
- (2018-04-12) Mauricio Salazar: Ha sido de gran utilidad porque me permite trabajar con la página de mis clientes sin afectar el análisis posterior a través de GA. De casualidad tienen pensado habilitarla para otros exploradores y para celulares??
- (2017-10-10) M . a . k . s: Thank you! Love this so much x
- (2017-07-03) Jon Moore: Works really great. Got tired of seeing personal visits in my analytics dashboard. Thanks to this plugin, I don't have that problem anymore!
- (2017-06-03) Thank you,developers!
- (2017-02-10) Panoramic Studio E: So far awesome. I don't know much about internet and ip and coding, so this was super easy for me to set up. I tested this out by using "real time" in google analytics and it works fine so far.
- (2017-01-31) Drake Panzer: Well, it does what it says. I have no problems. Great to use this rather than have to sort out the exclusion rules.
- (2016-12-13) Song Vi Cuoc: Tuyet
- (2016-10-31) Grad Mihai: ok
- (2016-06-22) Ritesh Nishar: Worked like a charm!
- (2016-05-18) Antonio Segura: No vale para nada
- (2016-01-18) Prakhar Birla: Works as expected
- (2016-01-07) I. M.: The most essential extension for every website owner. Works rock solid.
- (2015-06-25) Great! Is there an Android version too?
- (2015-05-09) Dan Kim: Works great! Plus, Igor is a super cool guy. Though that's obvious by how he built such a plugin and made user-friendly changes right away after getting feedbacks. Two thumbs up!
- (2015-03-23) Allan Zuniga: Works As Expected! When you are a user to your own site you can simply turn it off. Wondering if there is a way the extension can add a target source name like "?traffic=internal" as an option. This way when you are using your own site as a user you can have the option later to filter "?traffic=internal" in GA. Overall, this does the job. Give it a try.
- (2015-01-21) William Galeano: Seem like it's not blocking GA when you have Universal SSL from cloudflare activated, I have it on my main domain and seems like is not blocking it, I dont have SSL on the subdomains and the block notification appears there.
- (2015-01-19) Евгений Тарасов: Очень полезное приложение! Спасибо!
- (2015-01-02) Kane Cheshire: Super useful but quite often doesn't show in the address bar, and either I'm being dumb (likely) or there's just no other way of accessing it for each site.
- (2021-09-27, v:3.2.2) Tomasz Pawełek: Affilation link
Hi, I've noticed that one of my extensions is forcing redirect from organic search results to affiliate link from admitad network. Is your module doing this? Best regards, Tomek
- (2021-09-04, v:3.2.2) Anas Shafiq: Cancel
- (2021-07-23, v:3.2.2) Joice Chagas: Block youtself from analytics não está bloqueando meus acessos
Boa tarde, como vai? Utilizo a extensão Block youtself from analytics e de uns tempos pra cá, meus acessos têm aparecido no google analytics. Tem algo que eu precise fazer para manter atualizado ou alguma configuração necessária no google para manter os meus acessos bloqueados?
- (2021-03-05, v:3.2.1) Patrick Angland: Deploying extension with our domain already in the Options list?
Good morning - we are considering using Group Policy to force this extension on to all of our computers. Is it possible to deploy the extension with our excluded domains pre-loaded? Are the domains stored in a file somewhere in the user profile? Thank you Patrick Angland
- (2021-02-11, v:3.2.1) Sandra Nussbaum: Doesn't work..
I exlude my domain and my sub-domain and when I click on a CTA from my computer, the event still goes up in Google Analytics... Do you have an idea?
- (2021-02-05, v:3.2.1) Luís Pinto: Removed site from the list, but the extension still blocks it.
I have added my site to the list, but now I need to perform some tests, so I removed it from the list of blocked sites. I still can't do the tests because it is still blocking GA from getting information about my site. I've tried to removed the extension, to clear cookies, to uninstall the extension, but nothing worked. What should I do?
- (2020-09-29, v:3.2.0) Sumit Randhe: Extension Not Installing in My Chrome Browser
Hi Sir , I am trying to install "Block Yourself from Analytics" but it says "could not move extension directory into profile" So what is the problem guide me how to solve this problem.
- (2020-07-20, v:3.2.0) shardul katare: Extension
The Description only mention's it will exclude data for websites that have Google Analytics implemented. Will this also work for websites with Adobe Analytics implementation? Thanks
- (2020-04-15, v:3.2.0) Enrica Bruno: Urls tracking
I was wondering if inserting the website it includes also all the urls. For example should I insert all the pages of my websites? Thank you
- (2015-02-06, v:2.3.0) Healthzi Shop: Unable to install
Unable to install the chrome plugin... keeps on sending error message "Networ_failed" My broadband is working fine. Please check...
- (2014-12-03, v:2.3.0) Stefan Fabian: Install the google plugin
There's a google plugin with exactly the same purpose. I'd use that if I were you since it is safer and most probably works more reliable You can find it here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- (2014-11-24, v:2.3.0) Jonas Knipper: HTTPS?
Hey there, thanks for the extension, seems to work nicely in my case. I noticed though that the icon in the address bar isn't showing up on HTTPS version of sites I listed. However, when I try to add https://*.foo.bar to my list, it tells me that the site is already included though. Can you confirm that a wildcard entry à la "*.foo.bar" will block both HTTP and HTTPS?
- (2014-06-05, v:2.3.0) Caroline Douglas: iPad
Can I download this for iPad? Thanks.
- (2014-02-13, v:2.3.0) Paul Kramer: Icon not showing up
The icon's not being displayed in chrome's toolbar. This make's it hard to reach. But all in all it's a very nice made pluggy and thanks for sharing it with us. Best, Adrian