Select and hide watched movies and shows on Netflix.
The extension allows marking the viewed movies, shows, etc. and hiding them. Bellow the thumbnails the name of shows appeared with icons. The closed eye icon represents unseen show, open eye represents watched show. On top right corner of the page next to magnifying glass there is an eye icon that allows hide watched shows. Additionally on thumbnails i placed an informaton is it a movie (M) or series (S). You can turn off it by clicking on addon icon and checking “Type Off”. For more information visit http://netwatchedlist.com Please leave a review
- (2021-12-15) Michał Jasiński (Socratex): Thanks, this feature was certainly missing from netflix :) Btw. there's a major bug: when displaying watched entries, each "watched" icon is very streched so they overlap with other page elements. It's due to the .watched css class style: width: 50rem (You have a typo there btw.) If You remove the width attribute completely, it works perfectly.
- (2021-11-22) André Lindgren: It works but have a bug that displays lines over the screen. You can fix it by changing line 61 from "width: 23px;" to "width: 23px !important;" in the file styles.css included in the extension.
- (2021-01-18) Capt. Mayank Kumar: Works great, few areas can still improve.
- (2020-08-13) Thijs Ouwehand: Same as Adi; "weird white lines all across the screen, not doing what its supposed to do."
- (2020-08-10) A: great idea but full of bugs. i wanted to mark watched items however when doing so instead of just having an open eye symbol it made weird white lines all across the screen, not doing what its supposed to do.