Add direct links to imported modules on GitHub source code.
- (2018-06-21) Sergei Borzov: Simple and great!
- (2017-08-09) Danil Yarantsev: Very nice extension
- (2017-07-02) Josias D. Busiquia: This is awesome. I wonder if there's something like this for editors like Atom or Emacs.
- (2017-05-31) Leeland Morgan: this is way too cool
- (2017-04-18) Mike Staub: Great extension!
- (2017-04-18) Where were you, oh my love?
- (2017-04-04) Vladyslav Siriniok: It's really cool. Please, add Gitlab support too.
- (2017-03-21) dali high: nice.
- (2017-03-16) Pollyanna Souza: Funciona.
- (2017-03-16) Curitiba Novequatrodois: This works very well as soon as you supply it with a GitHub personal API token. It's very nice to be able to middle-click on multiple modules and open then in separate tabs.