This extension will automatically refresh twitch stream whenever error #2000 occurs.
This extension will automatically refresh twitch stream whenever error #2000 occurs, so you won't have to do it yourself. Particularly useful when you watch a stream on another screen (another chrome window) or just listen to it from another tab. It also works with error #3000, error #4000 etc. This extension is an open source project. You can check the code here: https://github.com/Dziango/Twitch-Autorefresher-error-2000
- (2022-05-28) Will Bergen: Thanks for taking the time to make this, it's exactly what I needed and works great. Edit: It also stopped working about a day after I installed it.
- (2022-05-11) Chenko Mortier: It is currently working perfectly fine!
- (2022-05-08) D SelG (droyd666): Works! Tired of getting off the bed to refresh when watching competitions. This does exactly what it says. Edit: Stopped working the next day. Its on and off, not sure why.
- (2022-04-04) Pafeso: Works great!
- (2022-01-09) Petrick: It works perfect. 6/5 stars!
- (2022-01-08) Lucki 24: Doesn't work
- (2022-01-06) Lu Tiks: Good works but: Please change URL match pattern from ["https://www.twitch.tv/*"] to ["*://*.ttvnw.net/*", "*://*.twitch.tv/*","*://*.twitchcdn.net/*"] in manifest.json file. Because if enable stream in separate window, in current version it don't work =) Thank you.
- (2021-12-29) Mr Floki: Doesn't work at all.
- (2021-09-26) Jeremy Dick: Doesn't work for Twitch that is not in english
- (2021-09-17) Chris Nejfelt: Works well for me.
- (2021-09-16) Hikarin Rizuna: 今現在は、しっかりと動作しています。ありがとうございます。
- (2021-07-24) John LaTemple: Working for me. Much thanks.
- (2021-07-07) I.M. Shirley Rongh: omg this is what i needed... thankyou
- (2021-06-30) Kage kun: Works as it should in 2021.
- (2021-04-16) merwie: over night lurking = ez
- (2020-12-18) Blue Wallpaper: did not work
- (2020-12-05) OP3R4TOR: Good works but only on english language
- (2020-10-26) Gaëtan: Ne fonctionne pas
- (2020-10-14) Kamil Lulas: you need to set language of twitch to english for this extension to work
- (2020-10-11) Michel Meijerink: Does not work
- (2020-09-30) Diogo Laport: Não funciona
- (2020-09-18) Chess Jones: it just doesn't work at all sorry dude
- (2020-08-30) edgar cleret: ne fonctionne pas du tout
- (2020-08-29) Ahmad Shahir: not working?
- (2020-08-02) Marco Porto (Lambari): Não funciona
- (2020-07-21) Dartyytrad Neveux: Fonctionne pas
- (2020-07-16) UniverSe Gaming: Doesnt work
- (2020-07-07) Lecomte Hugo: il ne fonctionne pas
- (2020-06-25) mickael cecile: ne marche pas chez moi
- (2020-04-14) Howard Chen: Doesn't work recently
- (2020-04-09) KU T: Doesnt work!
- (2020-04-08) Branden Lee: Doesn't work
- (2019-11-28) 최현선: It works randomly. lol In my case, when Error #4000 occur then it doesn't work.
- (2019-11-19) Javier Abadié: Don't work
- (2019-07-30) Kirill Buzmakov: July 2019 - doesn't work ... ffs... 29th of July, 2019 - works. Thanks. Edit: doesn't always work.
- (2019-02-14) Works like a charm. Simple but powerful.
- (2019-02-11) Does its job
- (2022-07-19, v:3.0.1) Saxofin SniperGOAT: Video restarts
If I watch a video, it auto refreshes, which is nice, but the video starts from the beginning instead of from where it stopped, is there a way to fix that?
- (2020-05-23, v:1.0.6) Shen Doshi: IT DOESNT Work Error #2000 TWICE.
IT DOESNT Work Error #2000 TWICE. Nothing refreshed I missed 2 streams when I was away that I was recording. I have the May 20, 2020 update, yet its still useless I am uninstalling it now. Shen
- (2020-05-22, v:1.0.6) Lucas Lourenco: Not working
Pls fix, its very good
- (2020-04-12, v:1.0.5) Mikołaj Lomiak: It doesn't work with the current version of Twitch
- (2019-05-20, v:1.0.5) 100000000senman: not working
not working when error occurs.