LogViewer enhances the way we analyze console logs. It also generates real time error notification.
- Separate streams for different level of logs (Error, Warning, Verbose, and JSON) - JSON stream for users who are only interested in JSON output with pretty printing - All logs are stamped with its timestamp. - Real time error notification & Search Capability you can find other useful devtools on http://cloudhelpie.com
- (2017-12-18) Ravi Kant Pandey: Its really a cool tool to analyze the logs in the console. different stream for different log level and search is really useful.
- (2017-12-14) anupriya mittal: Surely will use in client side debugging..
- (2017-12-13) Anshul Jain: Very Helpful in debugging
- (2017-12-12) Ruchi Verma: can be improved further to filter the logs . rest is fine.
- (2020-09-28, v:1.0.21) Aaron Dake: Start Logging refreshes the page but doesn't persist.
When I press Start Logging, the page refreshes but then nothing happens, and I'm still seeing the "You have not enabled Logging for the current domain." message. This is with Chrome v85 and devtools opened. When I close my devtools and press Start Logging, I DO get some messages, but only on initial page load. And further messages don't get logged.