extension ExtPose

Make Money

CRX id


Description from extension meta

A simple clicking game where you try to earn as much money as possible! How rich can you get?

Image from store Make Money
Description from store A simple clicking game where you try to earn as much money as possible! Use your income to buy new items and upgrades to increase your income, and earn even more money. Progress from being broke to becoming the richest man on Earth, with a prestige system to increase your earnings. Can you earn enough money to buy the world?

Latest reviews

  • (2023-12-09) Aitana Pita Sanchez: no me gustó
  • (2023-12-03) Eugene Brown: Love playing it in my downtime, only issue I see is saving issues. Like I'll win a massive bet at the casino, then close the game a few minutes later and then reopen it to be before the win. Still super fun, just slightly annoying.
  • (2023-11-07) DENNIS NAPOLI: super muy bueno
  • (2023-11-02) Braeden Seaw Kay Yee (Tmjc): gambling system is actually broken btw here's the detailed breakdown of the casino even though no one asked. Since the numbers generate from 1-7 inclusive P(winning the 25x multiplier) = (1/7)(1/7)(1/7) = 1/343 =0.3% P(winning the 8x multiplier) =P(getting 2 7's) + P(getting 3 other numbers) =3(1/7)(1/7) + 6(1/343) =27/343 =7.9% P(winning the 3x multiplier) =6(3/49) =18/49 =36.7% P(total chance of winning) =18/49+27/343+1/343 =22/49 =44.9% P(chance of losing) =1-P(chance of winning) =55.1% However, considering the payouts of the win and simulating the average of 343 games, assume that a constant bet of x was used in every game, number of 25x wins = 1 number of 8x wins = 27 number of 3x wins = 126 number of losses = 189 total profit = 25(x) + 27(8)(x) + 126(3)(x) - 189(x) = 430x now of course there would be a chance that you'll go on a losing streak which would deplete all your money before u even got the change to hit a rly long winning streak. However, assuming that the current amount of money you have is y, losing streak 4 losses in a row = (27/49)**4 =9.2% for a lower than 1% chance of hitting a losing streak, 8 losses in a row = (27/49)**8 =0.85% This means that you would have to divide the current amount of money by around 120 times HOWEVER, remember that the profit from 343 games is 430 times the amount that you bet Expected profit = y/120*430 =43/12 y Profit gain =(43y/12-y/120)/(y/120)*100 =42900% This shows that just by clicking the gamble button continuously, your money will increase by 125% every single time with a less than 1% chance of losing everything have fun
  • (2023-10-24) kenny lewin: This game is so much fun. I play it in class when I'm bored and since it's just an extension MY TEACHERS DON'T EVEN NOTICE. Super fun and have prestiged a BUNCH.
  • (2023-10-05) Vibhu Balu: There is a glitch that allows users to earn infinite money by holding down the enter key after clicking "earn". To improve this, go to your Mac settings and adjust the key speed to fast and the key delay to short.
  • (2023-09-13) selin: thank
  • (2023-09-05) Cameron Chew: Bro i got 226 prestige and ive beat the game twice
  • (2023-08-31) zachery murchison: is earth the last thing
  • (2023-08-08) Christina Allen: can someone tell me the purpose of this game will i make money
  • (2023-07-18) Tiffany Schroeder: does anyone have a list of items for this game because i want to know how much money to save up so i can increase my income
  • (2023-07-06) david kim: pls tell me every item plsss
  • (2023-06-22) Silas Drip: Im pretty good at it
  • (2023-06-01) Henry Pople: It is very fun but the casino is a bit broken now, if i get two of the same number but something in between sometimes it says i lost and sometimes it gives me stuff, although more often than not is says i lost (E.g. 646 i lose but then a bit later 797 i win) :/. this is a new problem and im only getting it these days i never used to get it.
  • (2023-05-24) evan salmon: hey what is the highest you guys have gotten pls answer
  • (2023-05-12) Riley Hawken: gave me a gambling addicting thanks alot ive lost 6000 dollars today because i had luck in this game but no luck in real life ill tell you if i make any tomorrow im going to put 10k on pokis tomorrow
  • (2023-05-11) CtlWolff: i added it to chrome now how do i play it :/ lol
  • (2023-05-09) Robert C: 25975% boost from 147 prestiges with the max boost :D wasted my life could of touched grass
  • (2023-05-06) Kara Temeles: wowww
  • (2023-05-05) Luke Schade: I love this game but i dont know how to prstige can someone pls help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • (2023-05-05) Lachlan Fern: it is really fun but the casino has a bug if you get 2 sevens like 7n7 instead of getting 8x like it says you should in the help section you only get 3x
  • (2023-04-18) Rizwan Farooqi: very good but how do i Prestige i dont know can anyone tell me
  • (2023-04-18) bryson: Bro i have a 300 multiplier with means i have re birthed over 30 times at 13 prestige
  • (2023-04-17) Eva Garcia: I love this game it is so fun. I highly recommend if your bored in class or don't have wifi and just want something to do!!! 10000000000000000/10
  • (2023-04-06) DB_Zack mak (DB_ZACK): I FINISHED THE GAME.
  • (2023-04-02) Ion Fadul: its good but please give me the money irl
  • (2023-03-28) Eren Kazmacı: this the GOAT of all unblocked school extension games.
  • (2023-03-19) lailuma B: it is a realy fun game but, i couldent find out how to prestige and when i clicked on the help button it did not say enything about prestige it was realy frustrating but i liked it overall
  • (2023-03-14) Joanne Zhou: Loved it
  • (2023-03-13) ItzSundy: I maybeee enjoyed it... YES I LOVED IT!!! highly addictive. :/
  • (2023-03-03) Gengar 9nn: Really Fun :D
  • (2023-02-12) Academic Ed: It's good! I prestiged w/o knowing what it was so I was broke, but now I'm back to 1 septillion. WHEN THE IMPOSTER IS SUS.
  • (2023-02-03) Judy: AWESOME GAME. Play when bored.
  • (2023-01-24) Travis Schmidt: Someone give me to script for this game so i can remake it, my school blocked it cause they thought it was hacking. since it dont show in the history.
  • (2022-11-05) عبدالرحمن محمود: كيف تعمل هذه الادافه
  • (2022-10-23) Battal _VIP: very goooood
  • (2022-08-19) etnom etnom: im so good i got $9.896 Septillion, quick tip, if you get to buy earth, Prestige to get more income
  • (2022-07-27) Xander Page: so good i got 300 sextillion
  • (2022-05-30) Lachlan Euston: Super fun game very good for when you are bored, but you can just use a autoclicker and easily beat it. My high score without autoclicker is 465 sextillion and with autoclicker 152.44 octillion.
  • (2022-05-19) blake Goodlet: love it
  • (2022-05-18) Terry Shangguan: Very good game
  • (2022-04-07) Quadation: Great game! Love it, can be a very fun side compotation between your friends, who can get the most rebirths. It's sad that the developers stopped updating the game at the start of 2021 though.
  • (2022-03-23) James DNG: Its so bad and is a virus
  • (2022-03-17) Shane Wu: I got 3.3819 Septillion
  • (2022-02-05) Rahil Shariff: So easy to hack. I have 39 sextillion.
  • (2022-02-03) Flia Sus: prooo
  • (2022-02-02) Archie Addis: good game
  • (2022-02-01) XxnOob9871xX: thiss is my favroute game evrer
  • (2022-01-25) oliver naples: good
  • (2022-01-22) 22 Nguyễn Quang minh: cũng hay đấy mà update lên tí nhá cái trò này nhấn 1 lần rồi nhấn emter là nó tự nhấn luôn ko cần click chi cho nó mỏi tay

Latest issues

  • (2023-09-02, v:2.0.22) Alisha Patel: op
  • (2023-06-06, v:2.0.22) Joshua Daniells: how to get onto discord server
    I wanted to join the discord server cause why not, but tje invites is invalid, how get on?
  • (2023-05-14, v:2.0.22) Terngu Sylvanus Nomishan: Just Joined
    How can I play the game please, I have just joined.
  • (2023-03-21, v:2.0.22) Travis Schmidt: make money game
    can you republish the game because it got blocked at my school plsss
  • (2023-02-11, v:2.0.22) Shundo “SableyeMK”: Make Money Leaderboard 2.0.23 Update
    Could you please add another tab like ''leaderboard'' or something by showing the top 1000 highest scores. I think it would be very interesting for new players and veterans. Thank you for your comprehension!
  • (2023-02-10, v:2.0.22) Vanessa Adkins: is this real money earning app
    yes is this app extension the real deal , and if yes how do i collect my money?!!!!!.
  • (2022-11-10, v:2.0.22) Noah Jeanes: add a leaderboard
    top 1000 and what youre ranked.
  • (2022-04-29, v:2.0.22) james charles: button broken
    i cant down load it the button is not there
  • (2022-04-22, v:2.0.22) shane wu: :)
    add a list of the top 1000 players of their money and another one for the most Prestige.
  • (2022-01-26, v:2.0.22) abdur rakib: digital marketing.
    How would I receive my money ?
  • (2021-12-13, v:2.0.22) Taomi Reynolds: REAL MONEY
    Is this an app to earn real cash?
  • (2021-06-01, v:2.0.21) LC SVH: list
    add a list of the top 1000 players of their money and another one for the most Prestige.
  • (2021-04-13, v:2.0.21) Faran Ahmad: Update
    Pls add a update its getting boring add more things to buy after earth and more casino winnings numbers in order ex (1-2-3) gives 5 x money
  • (2020-12-23, v:2.0.21) mohammadreza jamshidi: withdrawal money
    how can one we withdraw the money?
  • (2019-12-30, v:2.0.21) eng mih: RECIEVE
    How would I receive my money ?


200,000 history
4.604 (101 votes)
Last update / version
2023-12-20 / 2.0.23
Listing languages