Highlights ads in your browser when viewability pixels fire on them.
The Viewability Monitor creates an overlay on each of your DFP ads as soon an activeview pixel is fired. Detailed information like MTOS and the ID of the ad is displayed in a dropdown. Click on each dropdown item to automatically scroll to the ad and highlight the corresponding overlay. Extension features: - Displays overlay when ads become viewable. - Records viewable ad information in clickable dropdown. Change Log 1.2.0 - Added moat pixel monitor. The red overlays and red dashed boxes indicate moat pixel firing. 1.2.1 - Display number of seconds since doc ready event. 1.2.2 - Z-Index increased 1.2.3 - Add moat and activeView descriptors to overlay text. - Fix On/Off button issues.
- (2018-02-06) Isak Nahmias: Great for testing ads. Thank you Ziff 🙏
- (2015-03-04) Adam Boritz: Very helpful for understanding when DFP considers an ad to have become viewable
- (2015-02-27) Giacomo Pallotti: Really helpful. Good job.
- (2015-02-27) Maurice Dib: A must have for anyone working on understanding and improving their viewability performance
- (2015-02-27) Joey Fortuna: Extremely helpful utility. Really highlights the importance of agencies and publishers working together. You can see very clearly how creative load time contributes to a decay in viewability.
- (2015-02-26) Lara Mossler: Interesting to see when it fires.
- (2015-02-26) This is very handy! This will be a huge help in identifying and testing ad viewability on sites.