This is the latest version of wavemaker software, now fully cross platform
This is the latest version (Version 3) of the Wavemaker Novel Planning and Writing Software. If you are a writer planning on doing nanowrimo you may also find this tool useful. I have added some great new features in, and rebuilt from the ground up so that it's mobile friendly as well. It works as a Progressive Web App, so it can install locally to virtually any device (ChromeOS, Desktop, Windows, Linux, Android, iOs Mac- currently requires a setting to be enabled in chrome) This extension simply works as a link to open the app quickly from your browser after you have installed it. Works from local database with the ability to backup your database and import it to another device (or synch up to your google drive) *New features* No Login Required! (You will have to authorise your google drive account if you want it to sync) Multi-level breaking down of chapters into scenes (and beyond) Research database, keep notes, upload images and link entries with hashtags! Exports to HTML, Markdown (RTF and eBook formats coming as well); Planning Grid Tool added. (Based on the JKRowling example) Finally a cross platform alternative to Scrivener! Write your story, novel or book using the writing tools in wavemaker. Book Writing whether factual or fiction writing is possible using the easy to manage project manager tool for writing your book. Works with built in browser / systems spell checkers and tools like Grammarly You can export to markdown or html for those of you writing a serialised novel for the web or a blog. We also have an Android app, however the ideal way to install this app is through visiting https://wavemaker.cards and choosing the install option
- (2021-04-16) Dawee: The best. The design of the app is so simple and clean, love it man. Keep going!
- (2021-03-18) Ashe: As someone with ADHD who struggles to organize plot, this app is literally a godsent. It has so many ways of organizing and keeping track of things. Some things can even be tagged or color-coded! I'm smitten with the timeline feature; Been looking for something that does that without costing an arm and leg for literally ever. The Snowflake method was something new to me, but it's proven invaluable. The only problem I have is that sometimes the line spacing gets confused and doesn't update if I change it, or only semi-updates, or just kinda randomly switches around. Not a deal-breaker, but slightly distracting. My only suggestions are maybe the ability to add images into the writer, or places other than the database cards. I'd love to add pictures for various purposes (References, novel covers, decoration, etc.). Also, exporting chapter/section names in exported document versions would be cool, since right now it just exports titles as a "#" which makes navigating exported documents a bit of a hastle. Overall, though, this app is the best all-in-one story planner/writer I've ever used. And I've used a good few.
- (2021-02-14) John Martin: I would love to be able to give this 5 stars but it seems like every time it begins to look like something awesome, it ends up missing the ability to do basic things. It was designed in such a way that it reminds me of a kid drawing an airplane and then half way through goes "Heck with it... It's a bird" just because more work was involved. There is no way to format quotes in the documents. I can not upload any images. And when you try to upload an image to the mindmaps section, it doesn't allow to resize them. the mind map also has no ability to connect lines to other lines (only boxes and images to boxes and images) which limits that to a very basic state as well. There are no clear instructions for how to use some of these features which results in you spending much of your time figuring it out for yourself. It keeps popping up a message saying that my google drive account is not logged in and when I go to the main menu, it IS logged in. This thing started out to be the answer I was looking for until it became the nightmare I was trying to avoid....and I have no expectations that any of this will be fixed anytime soon (and this was only naming a few problems because I don't wish to go through the whole list if nothing is going to get fixed anyway).
- (2021-01-16) Cindy Bahl: Wow. I am blown away that this is free. Which is why I contributed to its development. Don't pay for expensive software. Instead, use this. Try it out. If you like it, consider supporting them. Beautiful design and layout. Fantastic options available. Data security? They actually care about your data in the sense of making sure you totally control it. Highly recommend this.
- (2021-01-09) Ashley P.: Ok, so I really liked this and all the features. But for some reason, whenever I would close the program, it would delete the 4,000 words I had written! I don't know the problem, but don't use this if you don't like having to rewrite your first chapter ten times over.
- (2020-11-23) RJ: Love this app, just wanted to grab Iain's attention towards an issue! Sir, Grammarly isn't working anymore and its really important, sir can you please look into it and fix it. thanks, i will edit my rating upon receiving your attention.
- (2020-11-10) Nuno Ferreira: Love it and really usefull, specially cards are just perfect to profile characters. Also love the simplicity. Only bug i found so far: from times to times i loose the work (just need to download again from google). maybe some plugin/extension or even netbeans deletes it.. don´t know, from a developer to another really nice job, looking forward for version 4.
- (2020-09-09) Zeto: This app has helped me greatly with my writing, thank you for creating this! And best of all, you've made it free, that's simply brilliant. While I think it could be useful to have hints or tooltips as to what some of the tools are (like the snowflake one) I would still recommend this to people! And I can't wait to see what comes next. It is sad to see this hasn't been updated in a while, but my hope still remains.
- (2020-09-01) Megan Plude: I was really excited about this, but then I was unable to access the projects that I created.
- (2020-08-03) Марина Ласкава: I am writing the text. I exit the application, or click on another page. When I return to the main page, the words change endings, or are replaced with others. A set of words comes out. And not always mine ...)) May not perceive the Cyrillic alphabet. A lot of interesting things, but it's a pity that it doesn't work (( Sorry for the negative review...
- (2020-07-30) Uyemhi Etokhe: I have loved this app since the first day I ever got it. I've been able to map out my novel easy but I have been having some features stop after a while until I connect to the internet to reload them. Is it supposed to do that?
- (2020-07-29) Angel Jimenez: As much as I enjoyed this program and spent weeks working on all the planning, it deleted all of my data. Why? I don't know. I have never had to do anything and all of it is just gone. I work out of a Chromebook and that's probably where it went. Thanks, your product is trash. And yes, it is 100% synced up with Google Drive, that's the first thing I did. Before you blame me for "my own stupidity" as you did another reviewer.
- (2020-04-12) Mathilde Davies: For several years this has been excellent! I still love it dearly, but I have had a few issues recently. Firstly when the app updated itself without my agreeing I lost my entire database. This was due to being unable to sync to google drive no matter what I did, but hey ho, I should've downloaded backups or something I know so I started again and kept going. But now a few times with the new Wavemaker cards I've found that the app opens to the start page but no matter what I do (restore, backup, sync up or down, log out or in to google) I can't get back to my project. The only option is to create a new project, which is of course not what I want to do? I don't know if this is a temporary issue or glitch, but it's only come up with Wavemaker.cards and not previous versions. I hope it's fixable, because I will absolutely keep using the software if it is!! I haven't found anything like it and the organisation is wonderful. But with these big function issues I can't use it at the moment.
- (2020-04-07) Sohan Sanjeev: This app is honestly amazing. In terms of features, it is a bit behind other writing apps like Scrivener and the type, but in terms of UI and workflow, it is miles ahead! I have found that I was much more productive while using it, but there are a few tiny things that have been nagging me while I was typing up my book. Firstly, when I sync to Google Drive, Wavemaker uploads it in the form of raw data, without any formatting of any kind. If I knew how to convert that into, say, a PDF file or something, all would be well, but I have no idea how to do that. Plus, I feel like it would be more convenient if it uploaded a folder with all your documents in a PDF form. Secondly, when I'm typing and I go back to add something or remove something, I find that instead of the mouse selecting the spaces in between the letters, it selects an actual character, whether it be a letter or a space, and replaces that character with the character I type. This creates huge problems, since if I type a sentence with, say, 50 characters, the 50 characters ahead of the place where I start typing are replaced and gone. This makes it virtually impossible to edit my text within Wavemaker, and I am forced to use something like Google Docs to make edits, which is honestly not very efficient. Furthermore, edits are integral to writing, which makes this issue even more glaring. With all that said, I feel that with time and improvements, Wavemaker could far surpass other writing tools and be the best tool that all kinds of writers could use.
- (2020-03-22) I am not an ALien: It is actually amazing. I've been racking through google for a novel writing and planning app like this. And Wavemaker is the best that I've found. Along with its beautiful UI, the app also allows us to develop our ideas and organise them very promptly. Thank you for developing such an amazing PWA!!
- (2020-01-25) Carlos A Oso: Maravillosa
- (2020-01-16) Michell Skorna: Looking for an "All-In-One"-Solution? It's right here with Wavemaker. (Small things *not* worth reducing the rating by one star: Some Markup-like features, e.g. lists, or literature source linking/managing would be top notch. But nonetheless still a marvelous piece of software.)
- (2019-12-13) Andrew Chrispen: I love Wavemaker. Im a new writer and was looking for an alternative to Scrivener and this app is perfect for me. I have been having one issue though that has been driving me crazy. While transferring all of my work to the latest version, my work does this thing where whole paragraphs have been reformatted or something. (I cant think of the correct word to use.)The entire paragraph is on a single line and you have to scroll over to read the words. It changes the font as well. It seems to only happen when you paste to the writing section and close the window and reopen it. I haven't found a way to fix it either. If that gets fixed this would be the ultimate writing app. Im using a Chromebook as well, maybe that makes a difference somehow.
- (2019-12-07) Shipra Srivastava: Wow, just WOW! I still cannot thank the universe enough for the day I found Wavemaker, it was like finding water in a desert. For an obsessive planner like me, writing becomes a hassle because of bazillion notes, images and whatnot. With this app, I can organize everything neatly. The best part is, I actually enjoy worldbuilding now--more than ever. It is so sleek and smooth and it's FREE. No more heart-eyes for Scrivener because Wavemaker is the king. Planning, creating characters and plotting has never been easier. Thank you so, so much! Love from India x
- (2019-11-21) Gerhard Radstake: After talking to a friend who finished writing his book with ibook author. I looked for an alternative and found Wavemaker. Being a copywriter and ghostwriter (just finished a cook book), always working in Word or Google Docs. I´m very happy with Wavemaker as it has all the components I need to store research results. And it´s so easy to rearrange all the chapters in a book. Especcially with a cookbook it´s great to easily put the recipes in alphabetical order. Also love the fact that it works offline as well. Can certainly recommend this app to anyone who is ready to write a book. By the way it´s also great to use the app for copywriting. Maybe in a next version you can add option to add images.
- (2019-10-22) dannyv233: Beware! Lost all my data. I refuse to use this again. You don't need all it's useless tools to write anyways.
- (2019-09-04) Dejo la opinión en español, porque creo que así más gente se interesará. A mi personalmente me ha encantado mucho. He instalado decenas de softwares, y he querido conformarme con los que estan disponibles pero nunca me conformo y sigo buscando en internet. Gracias por esta extensión maravillosa.
- (2019-07-16) Takk Dzien: It's the exact application I have been looking for. All the journal, note, document applications are ok for writing stories but are not perfect. THIS IS PERFECT!!
- (2019-07-12) Anna Thomas: Just realized that I've been using this for months now and haven't written a review. After completely losing my mind post-loss of a 50,000+ word project, (an app crash) I scoured the Play Store to find a writing app that wouldn't break my heart. I found it here! The fact that saves happen so often eases my mind like you wouldn't believe. Iain, thank you for the work you put in to create this in the first place and the care you put into its upkeep! By and large, my favorite writing program!
- (2019-07-09) palak vankar: This app is really helpful for the people like me, who has lot of thoughts and want some awesome digital space at which they can write it down. it's include challenge of writing option which has helped me a lot to improve my typing speed as well as writing without correction. good platform provided here as it has all settings that a story writer or book writer wants as a printed style for his/her book. happy writing.
- (2019-07-01) R. Seeley-Robinson: It was awesome in the beginning, but I opened up the app one day and all of my papers were gone. The program was super simple and I figured everything out. Though I opened up the app and all of my work was gone, I had several different papers that are extremely important to me and now are gone and I didn't have a chance to save them. So I'm taking a few stars off for sudden loss of all my work and inability to recover any of it.
- (2019-06-25) Jessica R: I would love if we could have multiple snowflake grids at once instead of only being able to have one. I'm writing a fantasy series, and I'm using the snowflake tool to plan out the character arcs, so being able to make more than one would be really helpful.
- (2019-06-06) Oliver Holmes: good helpful
- (2019-05-25) JW Music: Love this app on version 4 please consider adding these features Export to pdf/ pdf viewer/editor A way to sketch on the writer using a keyboard or stylus if chromebooks are convertatable and a touchscreen. A way to add friends to wavemaker/chat with them, & video calling so we can collaborate with my followers. A way to have typewriter mode with green glow in the dark feature, A way to change colors of the fonts. A title page A fm radio with the ability to tone to a different channel like 105.3 the bat/plus a search button to search public radios in other states. It will be called Wavemaker Radio since wave is related to radio station wave towers. How regularly do you update wavemaker. The only complaint i've got is the save project button is broken it doesn't do anything please fix it, other than that great novel writing app keep up the great work. Is there a way to create a kindle fire 10 app on the amazon app store.
- (2019-05-22) Jim Esch: I've been using Wavemaker for a few weeks now on my laptop, and it's a simpler version of Scrivener built for easy syncing to google drive. Really convenient, clean design, and contains features many writers will love. I like the focus writing mode, the typewriter scrolling, the export options, and the many ways you can develop ideas. The note cards are a great feature. The true test of a writing app for me: does it make you write more, and write better? YES on both accounts, for me. I hope more writers discover this wonderful tool, and I hope the developer keeps updating it. Great work!
- (2019-05-15) Stanzin the Scribe: Brainstorming has never been more organic or more structured. A contradiction in terms, yeah, but this beautiful, sleek app doesn't care. This is basically the Tesla Model S of writing apps. I have literally one tip: your "Sync to Google Drive" option needs to be more visible, not hidden behind the "Manage Your Projects" label. I went bonkers looking for an option to connect my G-Drive. Yes, it was always there in front of me, just one click away, but since I didn't really have any projects to manage on Wavemaker at that point, I didn't bother to click on it.
- (2019-05-13) Arcana Crow: Rich in features, easy to sync. Exactly what I'm looking for in a writing tool.
- (2019-05-05) Ian S: Love it. Simple, easy to use, and helpful with a variety of uses. Currently writing an essay with the help of Wavemaker, because of its numerous ways to plan and organize ideas. Will definitely be using this as my main tool for writing from now on.
- (2019-05-05) John Mierau: Cross platform. Free and open source (or soon to be!). Web App, cross-platform makes it the ultimate in accessible, everywhere writing tools!
- (2019-05-03) 銀兎: これ、オンラインでもオフラインでも、携帯でも使える最強のライティングツールじゃん!! もっと評価されていいと思う。 章立てや覚書カードも小説を書くのに必要なツールが揃っているので複数のソフトを立ち上げる必要癌くてとても便利だ!! (((o(*ﾟ▽ﾟ*)o)))
- (2019-04-29) Let's Code: I don't actually use this to write a novels, I am currently studying for a masters degree in computer science and this tool is literally the best thing i have found for notes, mind maps and everything in between. Beautiful user interface and snappy I love it!
- (2019-04-17) M. F.A.: I love it!! It has a lot of useful features and I appreciated the videotutorials in the official website. Also, I love the fact that it works offline.
- (2019-04-11) Brianna Thorne: Other than having a little issue connecting it to my Google Drive, this software has been lovely to use. Iain, you're doing an incredible job. Thank you so much for this, I'm happy to leave a 5 star review for someone doing so much work.
- (2019-04-11) Michael Hill: I don't think I've ever seen a better realised piece of software. Online and offline too. Remarkable. Amazing. Suddenly I'm inspired to return to writing. I can't recommend this highly enough.
- (2019-03-21) I'm just using wavemaker recently and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! This application is so great for writing, literally all I wanted for writing in one app. I can write, taking notes for research, making timeline, brainstorm my idea with just one app. So efficient, and I really like the user interface. So sleek and easy to use. So far, I think Wavemaker is the best writing app I use and I keep suggesting my fellow writer to use this app. Thank you so much for making writing easier for me :) For further development, I just wondering ... maybe multiple snowflake feature? Because sometimes I used the snowflake feature not only for plotting my story, but also for formulating the detective mystery (like what's happened, the evidence, the culprit, why, and so on....) but there is only one snowflake :"D - ree
- (2019-03-13) UNNI BABU: The scrivener killer has arrived! I have searched a lot of apps and tried them, but nothing can beat this amazing app. This is the best novel writing app I have ever seen. Suggestions that I eagerly wish to see on next update 1) text search facility 2) export each chapter to seperate word file (now it only exports all chapters into a single file)
- (2019-03-12) Jorge Ortega Gonzalez: Tras escribir la primera línea y pasar a la segunda, al escribir en español, según la letra con la que empiece, me la cambia. Pongo la letra "n" y me lo sustituye por "norte", pongo la letra "e" y me lo sustituye por "mi", pongo la letra "a" y me la sustituye por "una", pongo "u" y lo sustituye por "tu", pongo "i" y la sustituye por "yo" Así resulta muy difícil escribir. Espero que solucionen esto sin que yo tenga que cambiar mis ajustes de idiomas. Parece que solo me pasa al usar el Chrome, con otros navegadores no
- (2019-03-03) Tanya Brown: Awesome app! I have been searching for Chromebook-compatible software which will let me organise, structure and revise a novel: I sometimes need to work offline, and none of the wholly cloud-based apps are suitable. Wavemaker not only does the standard organisation things, but it has a *timeline* feature, which makes me super-happy. Plus I can embed images and tag notes. Very much enjoying my first experiments and looking forward to exploring in-depth!
- (2019-02-28) Kerri Krueger: This updates to this new version are wonderful! I've had a couple issues with copying and pasting from other documents, however. The first line of the text I paste always has a different font and underneath has a progress bar of sorts. That first line and paragraph display as a block that I have to scroll sideways to actually see and edit. So far, I've found no way to fix this. (I know my explanation isn't the best, and I'm willing to send a screenshot if that would be helpful.) I've also noticed that, during copy/paste, the first line is never indented and I have to add four spaces manually. Can this also be addressed?
- (2019-02-27) I adore WaveMaker; it's creator clearly cares about the writing community. This is far better than other writing apps I've tried. I used to use the old WaveMaker and switched to this one when it became available. The creator is open to critique and awesome! Give it a shot; you'll like what you find. :)
- (2021-06-14, v:3.0.2) Ashe: Chapters Getting Overwritten
I used this app for a while and absolutely loved it, it makes organizing so easy. But I encountered a problem that ultimately made me stop using it; Whenever I'd insert a new chapter at the very bottom of my project, whatever I wrote in that chapter would copy into and overwrite my very first chapter (Which for me is just a title page/changelog/info page). This is quite the problem, as I wouldn't want to lose actual chapters to this odd bug. I'd love to keep using this app because it's organization is unmatched, but that bug is a slight deal-breaker atm.
- (2021-01-26, v:3.0.2) Latoya Erskine: Using Italics
Hiya, I love this app and I absolutely cannot live without it now! However, I've noticed that when I use Italics on certain excerpts, and click out of the chapter and back in, each of those paragraphs will have reverted to normal text but will have _ at the beginning and start. How do I stop this ?
- (2021-01-25, v:3.0.2) Melissa Tran: Lost everything
Hello, today I opened up wavemaker when yesterday everything was fine, but all of my writing and projects disappeared. I recently deleted all my cookies to free up storage so I wonder if that affected that. Once again though, yesterday everything was fine and I deleted my cookies two or three days before today. I'm really worried because I didn't upload my writing to my google drive and I don't want it to be permanently lost.
- (2020-10-18, v:3.0.2) ghidimon peten: sincronizzazione con google drive
non riesce a sicnronizzare dal mio pc al google drive del mio account
- (2020-10-13, v:3.0.2) RJ: I would like to ask for your attention for a feature that I wanna request you,
Hello Iain, thanks a lot for building this amazing app. I have not yet donated any money to you, so I feel like a douchebag requesting a feature, its because right now I don't make any money but when I will start making some, i will surely support you. so, I am shamelessly going to request you a feature 😅 Sir, can you please add the very basic ability to list items or create bullet list, sorry if it was already there and I couldn't see it! Thanks 🙏
- (2020-09-01, v:3.0.2) Benjamin Rowen McGovern: app will not open
hi! so basically everytime i go to open the app it says Wavemakers Ip could not be found. what can i do?
- (2020-06-29, v:3.0.2) shimla harooa: ghost.
- (2020-05-13, v:3.0.2) davie kamau: Functionality
Hey, am writing to enquire if the note cards can be saved separately as images or pdf?
- (2020-04-23, v:3.0.2) Jeanne Marcella: Desktop
Hi. I had a desktop icon, but then it disappeared. My file did too. Found a backup file of my work, and found there was a Chrome extension, so I added that. But how do I get the desk top icon back? And where did I get it in the first place, since I don't think I had the Chrome extension? Thank you.
- (2020-04-16, v:3.0.2) Rosemary Borland: Is it safe to use?
Hey there, I've been using Wavemaker for awhile and love it, but I saw the note about needing to update to version 3. I have tried to update, uninstall and reinstall, but it still says version 2.8.8 and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. Is it safe for me to use or will I suddenly lose all my work. Also is it possible for the program to autosave?
- (2020-04-03, v:3.0.2) Shane Saitz: wavemaker
I used the app for a few days and even installed the chrome extension and the persistent web app. It was working perfectly but now just out of the blue it will not load up, the message I get is the website maybe temporarily unavailable. I even tried the persistent web app which was working well offline is giving me the same error. any help would be awesome. This is the best writing software for me that I have found.
- (2020-03-05, v:3.0.2) Saikuu Kara: Data lost
Hi. For 3 days, i'm using Wavemaker. All worked perfectly, until today. When i launched Wavemaker, i had an error report. And now, i can't find my work. It's like i didn't write anything. Can you help me please ? :(
- (2020-02-25, v:3.0.2) Ryan L. Purdy: Wavemaker Keeps Disconnecting
Good morning! I'm experiencing some issues with Wavemaker "disconnecting" for lack of a better term. Essentially, I'll have the program open on my chromebook, and when I'm done working I will sync to my google drive. When I close my chromebook, then reopen it later on I'm having to reload my project each time instead of just diving in and working right away. An error message pops up indicating that I need to ensure that I'm not blocking 3rd party cookies. When I check my chrome settings, this isn't something that I have enabled. I'm wondering if there's something else I need to tinker with on my machine/settings. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- (2020-02-23, v:3.0.2) Ryan L. Purdy: My current progress is lost.
Hello. I've been regularly syncing my progress to Google Drive. Today when I went to open my wavemaker app, my project was gone. I synced down from Google Drive, but the content synced down is nowhere near the amount of work I've done...this is evident, because when I open the .txt file in Google Drive, I can see all the additional words there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm kind of freaking out right now. Thanks.
- (2020-02-12, v:3.0.2) Matthew Regier: Lag From Auto-Save
Every time the program auto-saves my file I will experience lag lasting from 5-10 seconds. It makes writing very annoying. Is there any way that this feature can be disabled?
- (2019-11-17, v:3.0.2) Gavin E Parker: Cookies
Rather than enable all third-party cookies in order to sync with Google Drive, are there specific cookies that need to be allowed?
- (2019-10-20, v:3.0.2) Dylan Gordon: Keyboard shortcuts to add sibling/child?
Hi there, Apologies if this is covered somewhere else but I couldn't find it. Are there keyboard shortcuts to add/delete a sibling/child in the left-hand pane, akin to New Text ⌘N, New Folder ⌥⌘N, etc. in Scrivener?
- (2019-10-04, v:3.0.2) John Whitten: Side-Scroll with SHIFT+MOUSE_SCROLLWHEEL
Hello, I would like to suggest using a key combination such as SHIFT+MOUSE_SCROLLWHEEL to side-scroll in wide windows.
- (2019-08-02, v:3.0.2) Kathleen Edwards: spell check/word count
How do I enable word count and spell check?
- (2019-07-13, v:3.0.2) Sue S: Book words are all sporadic and file did not transfer from 2.8.8 version to this one
Instead of the words being on a page you can scroll down you now have to scroll right to read them but it won't let you fix anything and any attempt and the page is covered in weird scroll bars after each sentence and the entire thing is a mess! please help.
- (2019-07-10, v:3.0.2) Susan Davis: my book is gone
I've lost my book. I opened the app today to find it saying there was a problem with google and third party cookies not being enabled? I haven't changed my cookies on this browser (chrome iron) so nothing should be missing. It's giving me the option of saving to google drive when the sync was previously disabled, but today it's wanting my work now that it's missing????!!!! I have 75,000 words into this book and it can't just turn up missing. HELP!!!!! Susan Davis
- (2019-06-30, v:3.0.2) Gloria Wilson: Wavemaker Cards, Plan and Write your Novel
I have launched the app but can't find it on my chrome laptop please advise.
- (2019-04-29, v:3.0.2) Greg Colvin: Love the App, Need some tweaks
I'm using v3 and I'm wondering if there are any plans in the works to upgrade the font options. I ask this for two reasons, (1) the three font size options are enormous on my screen and I have bad eyesight, so that's saying something and (2) On the desktop app, the names of the various files are in dark text on the dark gray background and can not be seen. Also, I would like to be able to change the text color because the non bold font is too light against the white background and in order to highlight it for my collaborator. I do have one other gripe. I received a character development template PDF that I copied and pasted into Wavemaker. It had a number of little icons that I wanted to remove and I streamlined the text but when I navigate away from the individual portions and the go back, the formatting changes I made have either reverted or changed to have double asterisks at either end of the line. After a second or third pass at reformatting, the changes stick. Despite these requests, I do love the app. It's easy to use and I've barely started to delve into it. Thanks
- (2019-04-28, v:3.0.2) Jessica Gomez: writing
Is there any way to upload after writing as a pdf instead a txt doc?
- (2019-04-18, v:3.0.2) placid bone: trying to upload to new version
Good day, I have been trying to upload my current project which saves on my google chrome at nina.wpmj but there is a prompt which says "this file is badly broken or is not a wavemaker file. Please help!