Enable code folding when viewing files in GitHub.
Code folding - the ability to selectively hide and display sections of a code - is an invaluable feature in many text editors and IDEs. Now, developers can utilize that same style code-folding while poring over source code on the web in GitHub. Works for any type of indentation, spaces or tabs. --- CHANGELOG --- v0.2.0 - fix to use CSS selectors from updated github markup - run on bbgithub v0.1.1 - fix missing css file v0.1.0 - remove jQuery dependency - use event page instead of permanent background
- (2018-04-19) Vasyl Khrystiuk: It would be nice to have "collapse all" in UI
- (2017-02-13) Godfery Young: 特别好用
- (2017-01-12) Qodesmith: Does what it says. I recommend this to everyone. The author is super responsive and actively maintains this plugin. I submitted an issue on the author's GitHub repo and it was resolved within 5 minutes! Incredible.
- (2016-12-28) Tom Golden: Awesome, so useful :)
- (2016-12-27) Michael Calvey: Great little tool! Does exactly what it says.
- (2016-12-27) Aref Shafaei: Perfect!