Generate Screenshots on different mobile and desktop browsers from Google Chrome.
Take full page screenshots of your website or webapps across 2000+ different browsers and operating system combinations. Make sure that your webpage is cross browser compatible and responsive across all major browsers, browser versions, operating systems, mobile devices, and resolutions. So not just on Chrome, the plugin takes screenshot on Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge, Android Chrome, and iOS Safari. These screenshots will help you in quickly finding browser compatibility issues of your webpages and help you in making sure that your end users get similar experience across all platforms. With a single click you can take direct screenshots on upto 25 different browser and operating system configuration at a time. All screenshots are taken on real browsers running on real operating systems on cloud connected real machines. For Mobile browsers, we use official emulators and simulators running real browser apps to take full paged mobile screenshot. With the plugin you get: * Access to 2000+ different mobile and desktop browser and OS combinations. * Integrations with various bug management tools like: JIRA, Asana, Trello, Slack, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, VSTS. * You can view test logs of past run test and re-run the same configuration. Note: To take screenshots of locally hosted, privately hosted pages, or pages that are behind authentication, go to LambdaTest webapp at LambdaTest.com
- (2020-01-06) Rajesh Pathak: I love full page screenshot feature. I am using it from a long time.
- (2019-10-16) Manuj Goel: Loved It!!!
- (2019-08-02) Abhay Chaturvedi: LambdaTest is a very helpful tool within budget. My team is very happy with this tool.
- (2019-07-06) Han Solo: Requires to sign up with an email. Well all right why not. But to sign up you also have to give your phone number. You think you're Google or something ? Never seen an extension that asks for so many personal informations.
- (2018-09-12) Jonvia Gracia: especially web browser screenshot taker it's works every browser
- (2018-09-11) rahul jain: We built lot of websites and it is not possible for us to go through all the URL'S to check the compatibility. learned that LambdaTest have build a chrome extension which helps in taking screenshot of the URL without actually logging in to the platform. this made my life very easy and wish success to the great team.
- (2018-09-11) Rahul jain: We build websites and looking for a tool for cross browser testing. Found LambdaTest and decided to go with them due to its clean UI and availability of browsers. We loved the chrome extension a lot as it helped us in get screenshot in a instant on 25 browsers and it automatically pulls the URL. This is amazing as we don't have to type in lengthy URL anymore. Being a start-up what you guys have done is amazing. Kudos
- (2018-09-10) Chrome Extension has really changed the way we were testing our website. It's not that we always need to run a real time test, Screenshot on different browsers is quite enough for us. Now by using the extension, this has never been so easy. We don't even have to type in entire URL and it just pulls it from the bar and populates Screenshot on our chosen browsers. What else we need. Loved the work guys, keep innovating.
- (2018-09-10) Chrome Extension of LambdaTest has been so useful for me as a blogger. I like to explore and research on what's trendy and to capture a full-page screenshot so easily has been a great help to me.
- (2018-09-07) Chrome Extension of LambdaTest has been so useful for me as a blogger. I like to explore and research on what's trendy and to capture a full-page screenshot so easily has been a great help to me.
- (2018-09-03) danny menon: One of the team member suggested for LambdaTest and since then we are using the patform and still loving it. What we loved the most is the chrome extension. We don't have to type in the entire URL in the VM it just pulls the URL to get the screenshot. Jira integration helped us to quickly log the bug without any hassle. My team loves the tool, it's features and Chrome extension. I will definitely recommend you guys.
- (2018-08-30) Chrome Extension is so easy to use. Providing a full-page screenshots was never this easy to me.
- (2018-08-30) Our company focuses on providing web templates to developer community. We need to be certain that what we offer is delivering through WWW for everyone. So cross browser testing is a necessity. But thnx to the chrome extension brought by lambdatest that allows us to test as we develop.
- (2018-08-27) Suraj Kumar: Helps you to take screenshot of different combinations of OS and browsers.
- (2018-08-24) Amandeep Sood: Extension that could capture the full-page screenshot is something I was in need of and i am happy to have met LambdaTest Screenshots for Chrome.
- (2018-08-23) Mudit Singh: An awesome plugin to take screenshots across different browsers and different mobile devices. Really helpful in responsive testing.