Add syntax highlighting to textareas for editing code.
- (2020-01-31) Isaac Montaine: Amazing! could you add python?
- (2018-01-06) Jules Kelly Siarez: So simple to use yet very functional
- (2016-07-19) Doesn't seem to work with frames in the page.
- (2016-04-09) Antonio U: Good ext, works fine. It's not bad to have code align feature like tidy, in future.
- (2015-11-05) Will Groenendyk: Very helpful.
- (2015-10-19) Samuel Suther: Nice Plugin to highlight Test-Output of php-eval() Function
- (2015-01-09) Needs more options (tabs size, tabs as spaces)
- (2015-01-02) Ægir Örn Símonarson: Super handy.
- (2014-08-28) donna sandsmark: amazing! genius! such a great tool that makes coding so much easier
- (2014-08-28) Martí Morta: It's great the integration with Sublime-Text shortcuts. Such a good extension to edit complex wiki pages!
- (2019-06-19, v:1.0.9) Learn for Fun: Value of Textarea
I am having problems accessing the value of textarea when 'transformed'.
- (2019-05-17, v:1.0.9) cristaux granG.: SQL Format
Bonjour, est-ce envisageable de rajouter le SQL en colorcoding ? Merci.
- (2018-07-19, v:1.0.9) maths G.: SQL format
Bonjour, à quand une version pour le SQL ? Merci.
- (2017-03-12, v:1.0.9) Consider Open Sourcing your extension
Any chance you might consider open-sourcing this extension?
- (2017-03-12, v:1.0.9) Auto format textarea
Can you consider automatically applying the formatter based on a textarea class name ... that way it would be automatic. Ideally the class name would be dynamically set. But if you had to require a specific class then that would be fine. thank you
- (2017-03-12, v:1.0.9) Option to use spaces as opposed to TABS
This extension is great - thank you for the hard work! Can you please add the option to indent code with spaces as opposed to tabs.
- (2017-03-06, v:1.0.9) Update to Miva Merchant text edit is blank
The problem occurs when there is a popup text box that you edit. Miva gives you a whole bunch of records you can edit, and when you click on one, it pops up in an iframe. In that iframe, the SNTX plugin doesn't work.
- (2017-03-06, v:1.0.9) Miva Merchant text edit is blank
The exit text/html fields in miva turn blank with this extension showing 0 characters when there shouldn't be. Any suggestions?
- (2016-09-07, v:1.0.9) Don Alfons Nisnoni: Change font to Source Code Pro
very helpfull, but i want to suggest to change the font to Source Code Pro
- (2016-03-19, v:1.0.9) Clifford Fajardo: Sync codemirror text back to original textfield
Works as expected however it didn't fit my particular use case. I frequently answer questions on Stackoverflow & have to write code in my responses. This extension essentially inserts a new DOM elements with specific codeMirror classes, which is great. However, I wish what I typed inside of the codemirror fields were synced with the original text field. When you're responding to a question on Stack overflow the usual way, while you're typing you see a live preview of your answer being rendered back to you. After I use this extension, my text is no longer synced with the preview since I'm no longer writing in the original text area provided by Stack overflow.