Add syntax highlighting to textareas for editing code.
- (2020-01-31) Isaac Montaine: Amazing! could you add python?
- (2018-01-06) Jules Kelly Siarez: So simple to use yet very functional
- (2016-07-19) Doesn't seem to work with frames in the page.
- (2016-04-09) Antonio U: Good ext, works fine. It's not bad to have code align feature like tidy, in future.
- (2015-11-05) Will Groenendyk: Very helpful.
- (2015-10-19) Samuel Suther: Nice Plugin to highlight Test-Output of php-eval() Function
- (2015-01-09) Needs more options (tabs size, tabs as spaces)
- (2015-01-02) Ægir Örn Símonarson: Super handy.
- (2014-08-28) donna sandsmark: amazing! genius! such a great tool that makes coding so much easier
- (2014-08-28) Martí Morta: It's great the integration with Sublime-Text shortcuts. Such a good extension to edit complex wiki pages!
- (2019-06-19, v:1.0.9) Learn for Fun: Value of Textarea
I am having problems accessing the value of textarea when 'transformed'.
- (2019-05-17, v:1.0.9) cristaux granG.: SQL Format
Bonjour, est-ce envisageable de rajouter le SQL en colorcoding ? Merci.
- (2018-07-19, v:1.0.9) maths G.: SQL format
Bonjour, à quand une version pour le SQL ? Merci.
- (2017-03-12, v:1.0.9) Consider Open Sourcing your extension
Any chance you might consider open-sourcing this extension?
- (2017-03-12, v:1.0.9) Auto format textarea
Can you consider automatically applying the formatter based on a textarea class name ... that way it would be automatic. Ideally the class name would be dynamically set. But if you had to require a specific class then that would be fine. thank you
- (2017-03-12, v:1.0.9) Option to use spaces as opposed to TABS
This extension is great - thank you for the hard work! Can you please add the option to indent code with spaces as opposed to tabs.
- (2017-03-06, v:1.0.9) Update to Miva Merchant text edit is blank
The problem occurs when there is a popup text box that you edit. Miva gives you a whole bunch of records you can edit, and when you click on one, it pops up in an iframe. In that iframe, the SNTX plugin doesn't work.
- (2017-03-06, v:1.0.9) Miva Merchant text edit is blank
The exit text/html fields in miva turn blank with this extension showing 0 characters when there shouldn't be. Any suggestions?
- (2016-09-07, v:1.0.9) Don Alfons Nisnoni: Change font to Source Code Pro
very helpfull, but i want to suggest to change the font to Source Code Pro
- (2016-03-19, v:1.0.9) Clifford Fajardo: Sync codemirror text back to original textfield
Works as expected however it didn't fit my particular use case. I frequently answer questions on Stackoverflow & have to write code in my responses. This extension essentially inserts a new DOM elements with specific codeMirror classes, which is great. However, I wish what I typed inside of the codemirror fields were synced with the original text field. When you're responding to a question on Stack overflow the usual way, while you're typing you see a live preview of your answer being rendered back to you. After I use this extension, my text is no longer synced with the preview since I'm no longer writing in the original text area provided by Stack overflow.
- (2015-11-24, v:1.0.9) Save them, font size and auto instantiate
Would be nice to have an option to autoinstantiate text areas. Also the font is really small. Would be great to be able to set the font size. Also would be nice to be able to save the default theme so we don't have to switch to it every time. Great job though!
- (2015-10-19, v:1.0.9) Samuel Suther: Add PHP-Support
Please add php-highlighting to highlight "evaled"-Codeoutput.
- (2015-09-18, v:1.0.9) Jason Parker: Text Areas Disappear
In Chrome Version 45.0.2454.93 m trying to use SNTX on custom text areas in the backend of phpBB3.1, the text areas disappear. The actual text area is setup as such: <textarea id="page_content" name="page_content" rows="5" cols="30" class="auto-resized" style="height: 500px; resize: none;">
- (2015-05-14, v:1.0.9) Bruno Meneguello: Why do you add Google Analytics to the pages?
In your extension you add UA-17855832-26 to my pages. Why?