This extension will highlight the code syntax of any highlighted text
- (2018-03-07) modiX: This extension does not pretty print the code, i.e. adding new lines and intents the code. Basic example: https://registry.npmjs.org select all and select JS
- (2018-02-07) István Siroki: This is just fantastic.
- (2014-10-22) Allan Farinas: this extension solved my anxiety and depression. would recommend again!
- (2014-10-16) Giovanni Martinez: ehhh!
- (2014-03-11) John Rey Aguilo: This extension changed my life. I laughed, I cried, I lost 10 pounds. I cannot recommend this product enough!
- (2014-03-11) Sean: This extension made my skin glow,my hair grow back, and made my carpel tunnel disappear! A++++++ Would buy again!
- (2014-03-11) John Baczkowski: This is awesome tool for programmers.
- (2014-03-02) Anthony Baraja: This extension changed my life forever!
- (2019-07-31, v:1.1) Massimiliano Silvestri: 2)Press action-button on toolbar and select language.
Hi! What is "action-button" ? Thank's
- (2018-10-09, v:1.1) Mikael Bergström: Does not seem to work in google classroom file preview
I am hunting for something that will allow me to syntax highlight C# files turned in by my students through Google Classroom. Classroom uses the normal Google Drive preview system to show .cs files. It, of course, does not include syntax highlighting of C# code. Instant Syntax works perfectly when previewing cs files from drive directly, but when previewing through Classroom's system, which places the preview inside an iframe, I get this error message in the js console: Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'getRangeAt' on 'Selection': 0 is not a valid index. at file:///C:/Users/[redacted]/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User%20Data/Default/Extensions/[redacted]/1.1_0/simpleInsert.js:24:31 I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the preview being inside an iframe?
- (2018-08-21, v:1.1) Darren Kenny: Add Diff support?
It would be great to use this to view diff or patch contents on mail archive pages like those at: http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/
- (2018-06-18, v:1.1) Daniel Jackson: Doesn't work for wordpress
Tried in the WordPress "text" post-editing window, doesn't do anything. :/ I've tried SNTX before, and while that works, the way it fights WordPress for control of rendering is less than ideal. :(
- (2015-06-13, v:1.1) Yaron Keren: in gmail
I tried to highlight C++ code in a new gmail message. It hightlighted well but concatenated all lines into one big line, making it useless.
- (2015-02-11, v:1.1) Paula Denlinger: Syntax
We are looking for a way to highlight no pay customer names in Google Calendar when they are typed into a new entry. Would it be possible for you to create a custom extension that would allow us to create our own syntax look up list?