[BETA] This extension adds syntax highlighting to the editStep page in the ElectricCommander UI.
- (2015-05-07) Laurent Rochette: I recommend it to all my customers.
- (2014-05-19) Nitin Parashar: It's quite awesome and very convenient to use.
- (2013-08-08) Brian Myers: The syntax highlighting is great! It is so much easier to read long commands and scripts and the line numbers make it easier to trace errors in the output to the source in the script.
- (2013-04-12) Marco Morales: Prior to this plug-in, I had to rely on TEA to open up the contents in an external editor. As a frequent EC user, this is going to save me tons of time over the long run. Bravo!
- (2013-04-11) Ken Thomas: Excellent! I had a syntax error in some Perl code in a step. I installed the syntax highlighter and immediately spotted my missing quote.
- (2013-04-05) As a frequent scripter within Commander steps, this is a godsend! No more constant copying and pasting back and forth between Eclipse and the browser.