No more CORS error by appending 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *' header to local and remote web requests when enabled
This extension provides control over XMLHttpRequest and fetch methods by providing custom "access-control-allow-origin" and "access-control-allow-methods" headers to every requests that the browser receives. A user can toggle the extension on and off from the toolbar button. To modify how these headers are altered, use the right-click context menu items. You can customize what method are allowed. The default option is to allow 'GET', 'PUT', 'POST', 'DELETE', 'HEAD', 'OPTIONS', 'PATCH' methods. You can also ask the extension not to overwrite these headers when the server already fills them. Default values: Access-Control-Allow-Origin: '*' Access-Control-Allow-Methods: 'GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, HEAD, OPTIONS, PATCH' To report bugs please use: https://github.com/balvin-perrie/Access-Control-Allow-Origin---Unblock
- (2020-02-12) DangerD D: Doesn't work
- (2020-01-27) Erhan Saydam: Does not run on Chrome 79.
- (2020-01-06) Codeigniter Hocası: best solution
- (2019-12-27) AmosSilas Santos: Desbloqueia na hora. show !!!!
- (2019-11-30) Serkan Akman: It works perfect in chrome 78. Thank you man
- (2019-11-22) Subin Sebastian: Works like charm, Note: If you're a first time user, click on the extension icon, it should turn kinda orange color, indicating cors unblock activated. Only then it would work.
- (2019-11-16) Francisco Prado: It works here. I'm using the most updated Chrome version, on Linux.
- (2019-10-09) Nazar Paruna: It doesn't work!
- (2019-09-25) Mehdi: not working
- (2019-09-20) Jamin Nope: Works perfectly!