Provides image optimisation information within the browser.
Sending images that are too big can damage site speed. This tool scans a whole page to identify all images and highlights those that are sent at the wrong size.
- (2021-07-13) Viktor K: Seems usefull tool for our QA who test retina support. Update: Great app! Correctly supports testing Retina emulation.
- (2017-05-12) Steve Burton: Easy to use extension to quickly identify where your content team haven't followed your web performance budgets.
- (2017-05-10) Bryan Courtney-Bennett: Class little tool this, really quick way to see if your serving the right size images to your customers and impacting your site's performance..
- (2017-05-10) Simon Hearne: I find myself using this much more than I expected. A great way to quickly see what might be making a webpage slow to load!
- (2017-04-27) Drew Post: A really useful tool to quickly see if my images are unoptimised and causing me pain. (or to see how bad others are at optimising images!!)