Sonar Lite is a performance monitoring tool designed for system administrators to troubleshoot real time network performance issues
The Ultimate In-browser Network Troubleshooting Tool Test your web performance and troubleshoot connectivity issues directly from your browser. The Sonar Lite extension guides you through the debugging process in three steps: Real User Metrics (RUM) Troubleshoot Tools Real-Time Performance Metrics The Sonar Lite Extension uses RUM (Real-User Monitoring), which gathers information about your browser’s connection to the Internet and your desired website. Sonar Lite uses this data to determine how fast a web page loads in your browser and can detect errors or latency in your connection. You can use this information to optimize your website’s performance. Track and Compare Web Performance View the performance of any website, and compare the results with dozens of other websites at once. Sonar Lite makes it easy, either visit your desired website through your browser, or choose from a list of your recently visited sites and get instant results in the Sonar Lite Extension. You can compare your past results with up to the minute data to track performance changes over time. Troubleshoot The Internet and the networks we use to surf the web are inherently complex, which leaves many opportunities for something to go wrong. We consolidated all of the tools our network admins have been using for years into one lightweight extension to streamline the troubleshooting process. ITOS Tools While you are going through the troubleshooting wizard, you may need to run additional tests to optimize performance. This is a crucial component of an ITOS (Internet Traffic Optimization) strategy. We integrated the same tools you know and love from the Sonar Lite mobile app, plus a few new ones. Traceroute DNS Lookup DNS Trace TCP Check HTTP Check HTTPS Check GeoIP Lookup Whois Listing
- (2019-02-11) A J Ducey: love the tcptraceroute option!
- (2018-01-27) Yani Iliev: The extension is no longer working :/
- (2017-01-20) JR Frazier: Great troubleshooting tool!! I had an issue with my domain which I thought was due to faulty DNS and I found out the issue was at the registrar. That saved me hours of my day. Great work!
- (2017-01-20) ATIF HUSSAIN: Really Great Extension, It's very nice and informative tool. I used it to improve my website performance.
- (2017-01-20) Henry pablo: Nice tool, it really helped me to improve the performance of my website in RUM Feature
- (2017-01-18) Very helpful tool for troubleshooting. Love the RUM feature, has really helped me improve the performance of my website.
- (2017-01-18) Steven Job: Great tool for helping users debug network performance and perform various tools and checks from systems all around the world. Great job Tiggee developers!