A Trakt.tv scrobbler for Netflix.
- Automatically scrobble what you are watching on Netflix to your Trakt.tv account. - Sync your Netflix viewing history with your Trakt.tv account.
- (2021-08-10) Ouros: Cumple con su cometido. En algún momento me ha pasado de ver que algún capitulo no marcó, pero como era de forma muy rara, y solía hacerlo con los capitulos siguientes, no lo vi como un problema. A día de hoy ver más series por TV con el Chromecast, por lo que ya no le doy mucho uso a esta extensión. Como aplicación, recomiendo Showly 2.0, muy funcional y sin dificultades.
- (2021-07-10) Tom Husband: I don't think it's supported anymore. It does nothing and options won't open.
- (2021-06-22) Vladimír Vacek: Not very intuitive, but for me all functionality seems to work.
- (2021-05-01) Felicita Glick: Thank you for making this
- (2020-09-17) Stefánia Péter: The icon appears but nothing happens. I didn't get the "login to trakt.tv" window, options are disabled.
- (2020-03-30) Alexis Arratia: Sincroniza sin problemas el historial de Netflix con la cuenta de Trakt.tv
- (2020-01-23) Frank Wintjes: I've installed the extension only i'm not able to login. When i click the icon i only get the followin options; - Tracktflix - could not read/change site info (grayed out) - options (grayed out) It's not showing the login page. Can this be fixed?
- (2019-12-31) He Lix: Interesting idea, since Netflix doesn't let me keep track of my usage. Unfortunately, the plugin and trakt.tv only works about half the time, which means it is completely useless. It is constantly complaining about not being able to contact the website. I tried it for a few weeks, and manually added the things it missed, but it hasn't gotten better.
- (2019-09-11) tunahan avsallı: Doesn't work Vivaldi browser, Traktflix icon doens't appear.
- (2019-08-07) Guy Moshe: Latest version works most of the time. Just go to options, delete cache and re-login to trakt.
- (2019-06-17) Raul Craveiro: It doesn't work. Update: When I changed the permissions on the extension, it worked perfectly. ♥
- (2019-05-18) Rodrigo Pill: É uma extensão boa, mas ultimamente não abre o menu.
- (2019-03-15) James: sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. right now it's the only real functioning scrobbler though so it'll do
- (2020-12-27, v:2.1.1) Michiel Hesselink: Netflix history won't sync with trakt.tv
I have maybe a lot of history from Netflix to import? Anyway the "scrobbler" can't get past page 151, it keeps loading that...and then nothing. I don't intend to import every page separately, so is there an alternate solution? Thank you! :)
- (2020-10-27, v:2.1.1) Rodrigo Ayam: Notifications not working
Also I checked the notifications option but it made 0 difference.
- (2020-10-27, v:2.1.1) Rodrigo Ayam: Add episode score
Hello, loved the ideia, just thought it would be nice if you put some more options like to set the score for the episode, go directly to the trakt.tv page and stuff.
- (2020-10-08, v:2.1.1) Lutz Gaiser: Are different Profiles not supported?
Hello, i am new to traktflix, so be kind if i am wrong. Is it possible, to restrikt the sync to one of 4 Profiles. I don't want to sync, the rest of the familiy is looking. Best regards.
- (2020-07-07, v:2.1.1) Peter Mello: Fails to sync watch time
I haven't kept up on any updates to the Trakt API, but as of late (the last couple months, roughly) TraktFlix is successful at syncing my Netflix history to Trakt except for the watch time; all episodes appear on Trakt with the Release Date as the time I viewed them. Seeing as that's my default on Trakt for watched items using the Checkmark button, I would surmise that it's something as simple as a syntax error that's causing the API to reject the timestamp provided by TraktFlix and thus reverting to my default. Let me know if you need further help reproducing the issue or debugging it further.
- (2020-06-28, v:2.1.1) Tomer Rosenthal: I think it stopped working
Reads the data from netflix history but doesnt play well with Trakt
- (2020-06-23, v:2.1.1) Shachaf Goldstein: The select all button causes stuff to sync that aren't even listed
The select all button causes stuff to sync that aren't even listed
- (2020-02-14, v:2.1.1) Roger Barlow: Seems to be broken
It used to work really well. Now it doesn't. There used to be a button to sync the history and it seems to have gone away.
- (2020-02-09, v:2.1.1) Lusanne Dek: Icon Traktflix zoek
Hai, ik heb de extensie gedownloaded. Maar nu wil ik hem openen zodat ik deze kan koppelen aan Trakt tv maar ik kan het icon niet vinden. Ik ben geen digibeet maar voel me heel knullig dat ik gewoon vastloop. Wat doe ik verkeerd?
- (2019-12-28, v:2.1.0) Clayton Erickson: My Netflix History
How to I send my netflix history to Trakt? I don't see any way to do this but the addon seems to say it can do this... Thanks
- (2019-11-05, v:2.1.0) JusTTSama: How can I correct a track?
I'm watching "Investigação Criminal" on Brazilian Netfdlix and Track is tracking it as it was NCIS. I cant find the trackflix history so I can change it, I'm going manually on track.tv and changing there.
- (2019-10-26, v:2.1.0) Michael Beck: Not scrobbling
Hey there, I love this thing. So awesome. It's currently not giving me the history option again though. Thanks for putting this together!
- (2019-09-08, v:2.0.10) meir shamay: Open source
Hi, Did you thought about the option to open source this project? Thanks.
- (2019-07-06, v:2.0.9) Dave Horobin: No Longer Scrobbling
Since the last update, I've had a couple of issues. When streaming, clicking the Traktflix icon no longer displays what is playing. It just shows a message that I should watch something. The episode/movie does appear in history, but I have to mnually sync for it to update Trakt. Tried removing and setting it all up again a couple of times, but no luck. Any suggestions?
- (2019-05-31, v:2.0.9) Zoey Howe: Can't log in
I'm unable to log in to Trakt.tv while on Netflix - the "log in" button just takes me to my Chrome downloads.
- (2019-05-30, v:2.0.9) Reese Jenner: Doesn't work anymore
It doesn't work anymore on version 2.0.9
- (2019-03-09, v:2.0.8) Filip Andrei: Doesn't work anymore
Hello, Since 7th of March this extensions stopped working. It keeps loading over and over when trying to access the history Hope you can have this fixed Thanks a lot