Change Google search results to show only selected country's results.
Change Google search results to show only selected country's results. Enter your search into Google. Once results have been loaded, use the extension's icon/button to select the country you would like the results from Updated 18/11/2020 - Fixed
- (2022-01-27) 幻: Doesn't work
- (2022-01-17) r w: a country lookup filter would be helpful for selection
- (2021-08-25) Doesn't seem to work
- (2021-06-08) Gabriel PODASCA: Doesn't do anything except pointing you to the term Undefined. Unfinished product
- (2021-05-05) David Williams: Doesn't seem to work. I do a search, click the extension icon, choose a country ... and then look at the exact same results I was looking at before. No change in results, no change from English even if selecting (say) Russia, etc. I don't think it is doing anything at all.
- (2021-02-23) bargtntr: Simple and useful.
- (2021-03-16, v:3.0) German Ibarra (TetraTec.com): Argentina
It is not listed in your pop up list.