Measure and align elements within Chrome
This extension adds rulers and guidelines to your browser. You can align elements perfectly, measure the space between them, and spot any alignment issues or use it for designing in the browser. You can use the rulers to add guides, select and compare elements and view their offset, distance and size. In the future you can also add grids, save, move and remove guides, change settings.
- (2021-09-21) ariel cavalcante: I absolutely love this tool, but there's one thing that bothers me a lot: at least in opera, where im using, a lot of times some distance measurements get behind the rulers. I'd love a shortcut for hiding the rulers or if the measures could be above it (with a clear readability). But thanks for the tool anyway :)
- (2021-09-20) Atul K: Best for compare spacing between sections.
- (2021-09-11) Ali Nouman: Amazing work! Not giving good results on mobile and phone. Is there any option for that?
- (2021-07-19) juliano silva: Para quem precisar alinhar e calcular espaçamentos esta a melhor ferramenta que usei para o chrome.
- (2021-07-12) Flávio Faustino: Excelente ferramenta para designer!
- (2021-07-08) Marat Rakhmetov: really nice tools
- (2021-06-26) Josh H: Really good at free tier. Found a bug I think: setting the ruler width to 0 converts it into a big grey square and makes the settings inaccessible... so I had to re-install to fix that. Side-note/request: if it doesn't already exist, a toggle for hiding the ruler would be nice.
- (2021-06-21) Richard Brus: Awesome extension for web design and precise measurements of elements on the screen.
- (2021-05-22) Bikash Tiwari: One of the most awesome ever made extension. Thank you!
- (2021-05-19) Evgenii Nenashev: Amazing! Replaces several other extensions.
- (2021-05-10) Darío Domínguez: Es una extensión bastante útil. Es rápida y no relentiza chrome. Me gustaría que tuviera funciones adicionales como selección de color o para identificar tipografías en un sitio web, pero en general funciona muy bien. La uso todos los días como Diseñador UI/UX
- (2021-04-28) Gonzalo Campana: Como diseñador gráfico con poco conocimiento web, me es super útil
- (2021-04-13) Vít Čermák: Must-have for frontend dev in Chrome!
- (2021-04-12) Md. Jahidul Islam: Mind blowing... Just perfect for a developer
- (2021-04-07) May Nguyen: best tool
- (2021-03-16) Michael Efstratiou: Perfect tool!
- (2021-02-20) Fernando Varas Castillo: I'm a software developer, not a designer, and this tool helps me a lot to understand, and see, css and design matters. Thanks girls and guys for do your best
- (2021-02-07) Rodrigo Meoño: I love this tool! Helps me create pixel perfect products that actually match my original design! I really recommend getting the premium version to use your design as an overlay of what you actually see on the web browser, and adjust as needed to achieve perfection!
- (2020-12-22) Georgy Alaverdyan: Just installed this extension and, man, oh man, it is an extension I was looking. The design is smooth and polished, you can clearly see that dev(s) who made this thing was in love with their project. Basic features are enough for me but I think Premium worth it if you are using such tools often.
- (2020-12-03) Pavel Gridasov: Best!!
- (2020-11-30) Oleksandr Korneiko: It works like a charm.
- (2020-11-30) Qoshqar Nuriyev: Great tool!
- (2020-10-28) Deny Art: Handy tool
- (2020-10-27) A wonderful tool. Thanks
- (2020-10-09) Maksym Nesterov: 10/10
- (2020-09-23) Dylan Jackson: This is a really nice tool. Big thanks to the developer!! 10 Stars!
- (2020-09-03) 穆迪石匠: good
- (2020-08-20) Alex On: Super! Thank you!
- (2020-07-10) Eduardo Santos de Paz: Excellent tool for web design. Very useful.
- (2020-06-30) Marek Kaštil: Really good and awesome tool. Makes work easier! Cheers
- (2020-03-04) Un outil très utile, simple et très puissant
- (2020-02-08) Igor Ostrovsky: Awesome!
- (2020-01-24) Jacob Jensen: Tak for at gøre mit liv nemmere!!
- (2020-01-21) John Hatch: It's amazing! I use it almost every day. Beautifully designed and gets you to work even more precise :) Thanks!!
- (2019-11-10) Ivan Drangov: Best multi tool.
- (2019-11-07) Laurent Soulet: absolutly perfect
- (2019-07-15) Gary Gordon: Love it. Just trying to figure out if there's a quick keyboard shortcut to turn it on and off. Aside from that, I love it!
- (2019-05-30) Ashton Lance: Excellent! Wish there was a Firefox version.
- (2019-03-22) Santiago Lazo: Really Excellent, but unfortunately doesn't let configure to use with offline (file system e.g file://mylocal-file.html) html files as other extensions do.
- (2019-03-12) Fateh AK: Amazing tool!! I have a request can you please add "Allow access to file URLs" permission to your manifest.json so that I can use this awesome tool on my local files as well
- (2019-02-22) Kerochan: need Allow access to file URLs option
- (2019-01-19) Davo: Super helpful and beautifully designed!
- (2018-11-29) Marcel Pütz: Perfect. Exactly what I was searching for.
- (2018-09-18) jamaal mahamed: best tool
- (2018-06-10) Lilly: Great tool to work with. As a webdesigner I was waiting for this tool for so long!
- (2021-09-15, v:4.7) 劉育瑋: I only want to subscribe for one year.
I have subscribed to Designer Tools, but I only want to subscribe for one year.
- (2021-02-17, v:126.96.36.199) Karina Logvinova: Please fix
When I render a popup on the site and meanwhile I would like to measure it with extension, the popup flies down and scroll becomes absolutely unavailable! Used on Windows, Chrome.
- (2021-02-03, v:188.8.131.52) David Martin: Extension Permissions
Any reason that this extension requires access to my email address? The tool looks nice, and probably useful, but I have gotten wary just handing my email out to anyone. Especially when there is no obvious reason it is needed. Many other extensions do not require that I give permission to my email.
- (2020-10-15, v:184.108.40.206) khalid Al: PLUS VERSION
How do I upgrade to "plus" version
- (2019-07-15, v:1.5.1) Gary Gordon: RE: Chrome Designer Tools - is it possible to toggle on and off using keyboard shortcuts?
RE: Chrome Designer Tools - is it possible to toggle on and off using keyboard shortcuts? Reason for asking is that sometimes I'm using the tool to get a width, then I want to turn it off and make a change on the page, and then go back to the tool (being on) and get another width. And rather than having to keep clicking on the extension in the tool bar, it would be great if I could use a keyboard shortcut. Is this possible? Thanks, Gary
- (2019-03-22, v:1.4.1) Santiago Lazo: Implementation of feature: "Allow access to File URLs" permission
Please really this is needed to be the supreme tool ever: "Allow access to File URLs" permission
- (2019-03-12, v:1.4.1) Fateh AK: "Allow access to File URLs" permission
Can you add the "Allow access to File URLs" permission to the manifest.json in your extension. I would really like to use your extension for my local development needs.
- (2019-02-04, v:1.4.1) prayag bhatasana: Not Working
Not working Version 71.0.3578.98