Measure and align elements within Chrome
Chrome plugin which adds rulers and guidelines to Google Chrome. You can align elements perfectly, measure the space between them, and spot any alignment issues or use it for designing in the browser. You can use the rulers to add guides, select and compare elements and view their offset, distance and size. In the future you can also add grids, save, move and remove guides, change settings.
- (2020-09-03) 穆迪石匠: good
- (2020-08-20) Alex On: Super! Thank you!
- (2020-07-10) Eduardo Santos de Paz: Excellent tool for web design. Very useful.
- (2020-06-30) Marek Kaštil: Really good and awesome tool. Makes work easier! Cheers
- (2020-03-04) Un outil très utile, simple et très puissant
- (2020-02-08) Igor Ostrovsky: Awesome!
- (2020-01-24) Jacob Jensen: Tak for at gøre mit liv nemmere!!
- (2020-01-21) John Hatch: It's amazing! I use it almost every day. Beautifully designed and gets you to work even more precise :) Thanks!!
- (2019-11-10) Ivan Drangov: Best multi tool.
- (2019-11-07) Laurent Soulet: absolutly perfect
- (2019-07-15) Gary Gordon: Love it. Just trying to figure out if there's a quick keyboard shortcut to turn it on and off. Aside from that, I love it!
- (2019-05-30) Ashton Lance: Excellent! Wish there was a Firefox version.
- (2019-03-22) Santiago Lazo: Really Excellent, but unfortunately doesn't let configure to use with offline (file system e.g file://mylocal-file.html) html files as other extensions do.
- (2019-03-12) Fateh AK: Amazing tool!! I have a request can you please add "Allow access to file URLs" permission to your manifest.json so that I can use this awesome tool on my local files as well
- (2019-02-22) kerocate moe: need Allow access to file URLs option
- (2019-01-19) Davo: Super helpful and beautifully designed!
- (2018-11-29) Marcel Pütz: Perfect. Exactly what I was searching for.
- (2018-09-18) jamaal mahamed: best tool
- (2018-06-10) Lilly: Great tool to work with. As a webdesigner I was waiting for this tool for so long!
- (2019-07-15, v:1.5.1) Gary Gordon: RE: Chrome Designer Tools - is it possible to toggle on and off using keyboard shortcuts?
RE: Chrome Designer Tools - is it possible to toggle on and off using keyboard shortcuts? Reason for asking is that sometimes I'm using the tool to get a width, then I want to turn it off and make a change on the page, and then go back to the tool (being on) and get another width. And rather than having to keep clicking on the extension in the tool bar, it would be great if I could use a keyboard shortcut. Is this possible? Thanks, Gary
- (2019-03-22, v:1.4.1) Santiago Lazo: Implementation of feature: "Allow access to File URLs" permission
Please really this is needed to be the supreme tool ever: "Allow access to File URLs" permission
- (2019-03-12, v:1.4.1) Fateh AK: "Allow access to File URLs" permission
Can you add the "Allow access to File URLs" permission to the manifest.json in your extension. I would really like to use your extension for my local development needs.
- (2019-02-04, v:1.4.1) prayag bhatasana: Not Working
Not working Version 71.0.3578.98