A Bookmark Manager to list all bookmarks for the domain or page of the current URL as hyperlinks.
This Bookmark Manager is special, it displays only bookmarks belonging to the current domain. ie. https://gist.github.com or https://docs.github.com/en will be displayed if you have it as a bookmark and navigate to https://www.github.com Open any URLs from Domains that you have saved within *.domain.com* We will show you only the ones from that domain. The extension does not work across domains from the same brand, such as pinterest.de or pinterest.at, etc. we might add this functionality in a near future update if there is demand. So if you are looking for that best next app to open pages in a new tab, while simply organizing your url in this awesome quick software, with our bookmark manager you will not need more bookmarking apps on your sidebar, forget all the other addons. Save webpages that you find popular, then navigate there with speed, have a look at your bookmarklet and use our free extension to view your custom starred urls, search through them with ease. We look forward to feedback. Updates / Change log: 22.12.2020 / Version 1.0.4 - Added FOLDER view buttons 14.12.2020 / Version 1.0.3 - We added DELETE and EDIT buttons
- (2019-03-08) Guillermo Marrero: Amazing app really useful
- (2019-03-05) Dina Zjaca: Really practical for organizing and just what i was looking for.
- (2019-03-04) Alexander Rössler: Wow, this plugin saves my day. I was looking find one particular bookmark on website, but I couldn't find it in my 1099 bookmarks I have. With this plugin I was able to find it swiftly.
- (2019-03-04) Angel Daniel Amarilla Benítez: Really helpful. Awesome extension.
- (2020-11-23, v:1.0.2) gary greenwald: bookmark name
hi, your extension for chrome shows the actual urls for matching bookmarks, but i want to have the option to just see the matching bookmark names i assign them, not the urls, is that possible. thanks, gg in florida