Enable the use of MediaKeys for Soundcloud
This extension will allow the use of MediaKeys on Soundcloud website. CHANGELOG: >> 0.1.1 - Fix a regression issue with chrome.tabs.query() API ( see https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=592056 ) NEW VERSION! Fewer permissions (only the access to the Soundcloud tab itself), more features (cleaned up the code) and now MediaKeys are working also in background for Windows/Mac/Linux. Fully crossplatform and you can change the shortcuts using the native Chrome settings :) Enjoy! SOURCE-CODE: https://github.com/julianxhokaxhiu/chrome-soundcloud-mediakeys-reloaded
- (2020-03-05) Faizal John: Does what supposed to do,
- (2019-05-11) Forevka Forevka: EXTENSION WHICH I SEARCH ALL MY LIFE
- (2019-04-09) Andre Rautenbach: I thought this was just what I needed, but I will probably remove it because it takes over all control of the media keys. I still need it for itunes as well, but it no longer works there. Consider adding the ability to pause the extension or something like that.
- (2018-12-16) PsyKoG: Does exactly what it says, and perfectly so far! I can't believe I've gone this long without it!
- (2018-07-05) Zaigham Rana: Fantastic!
- (2018-03-28) Nathan Wright: finally a play/pause controller that works with the keyboard. thank you
- (2018-02-28) José Augusto: òtima esta exrensão. Galt.
- (2015-11-09) Finally something that works
- (2017-12-04, v:0.1.1) Timur: multiple soundcloud tabs
works great with one soundcloud tab, but when multiple soundcloud tabs opened, it tries to play/pause all of them