Use this extension to hide soundcloud tracks in your stream
Sometimes really crappy tracks show up in your stream. Use this to hide & skip them. Stores locally, will not transfer over to another computer. (Yet.) 11/12/15 - Added a hidden tracks list. Made hidecloud opensource @ https://github.com/lagwagon/hidecloud. Feel free to contribute! 11/15/2015 - Added unhide all button. Improved performance significantly. Fixed bug where hiding most of the top songs in your stream left your stream broken. 1/22/2016 - Soundcloud attempted to obfuscate track data to some extent. Updated to return application to normal operation 6/14/2017 - Fixed skip track issue thanks to Paul Ivan (https://github.com/PaulIvan). Thanks for contributing Paul!
- (2016-11-12) David Garrett: I really like this extension. My only suggestion would be to add some functionality to hide all re-posts. Other than that, it's perfect.
- (2016-01-13) Radu F: It doesn't skip the hidden tracks :(
- (2015-11-12) Sean Fahey: So smooth to hide, it transitions right into the next song. Glad to see the unhide feature added.
- (2015-10-15) Sam O'Donoghue: Super Effective, Easy to hide songs
- (2015-05-26) Sam Schoonover: Awesome plugin. The reposting feature on Soundcloud is a great thing to help artists with exposure, but it results in the same tracks in my feed all the time. Sometimes I want to hide them. PLEASE add a feature where I can see what songs I've hidden!!
- (2014-02-19) Alex Berg: Thanks for making this extension! SoundCloud is great. But, one thing sucks about it - I can't control my stream. That is, if I follow someone and they add a bad sound to their stream, it goes into my stream. That's fine, *if* I could remove it from my stream. But I can't! This extension fixes that. Now I have a "Hide" button next to every song in my stream. What does this button do? I click it, the song disappears. Nice. Now, when the songs in my stream auto-play, it skips the hidden song. I wish it had: - A "hidden songs" list. I want to go there to un-hide songs. Bug: - I hid a song. I play the song just before that song, then click the "Next" button in the top-bar player. The hidden song still plays.
- (2014-01-22) Eric Rodewald: A must-have. It has some limitations but there's nothing out there that delivers anything close to this.