Find any document in seconds
- (2021-04-09) Eric: This extension no longer works (their website - haystackapps.com is down and their email returns to sender). It looks like this extension has been deliberately killed by its developer (or someone who acquired it)
- (2021-01-29) M D: It was good while it lasted
- (2020-07-22) Todd Carter: Abandoned?
- (2020-03-26) Justin Landis: Would really love to use this but it is currently unverified by Google. Is Haystack slated to verified any time soon?
- (2019-04-04) Joanne Kapp: Highly recommend! Haystack is a bit lifechanging for people that work with tons of different docs and projects and can never find them! It's so simple and easy to use. Makes finding things super easy. I can search across various work and personal gmail drives.
- (2019-03-28) Seung Shin: This is an absolute must - incredibly effective & intuitive... I love Haystack! To think of the time I would've saved had this existed a few years ago... wow! Please don't ever shut down, lol.
- (2019-03-11) Impressive! A solid extension, which gives you back your time to focus on the work at hand. A definite keeper.
- (2019-03-03) Jake Cohn: So refreshing to see an app like this deliver on its promises. I've been using for a week so far and my searching habits are already changing, surprisingly. Fully functional, secure, etc...no complaints!
- (2019-03-01) Erica Douglas-Osborn: I find this a really useful way to quickly find a document anywhere. Sometimes I forget where I have put something I am searching for - I could be on emails or a word document or a PDF - with this tool is does not matter, it just finds it for me. Great time saver!
- (2019-02-27) I can't remember where things are - dropbox? Sheets? Documents? Downloads? This helps me find what I'm looking for fast!
- (2019-02-27) Robert Birnbaum: This is an incredible tool! After using it a few times, i'm wondering how did I ever live without it! Thanks Haystack.
- (2019-02-27) Mark E Dingle: I was delighted to hear about and start using Haystack... as I find it very time consuming and annoying to find and access all the docs/files that I need to during the course of a day. Having to, many times a day, open Finder, drill down on my folders in Dropbox, and locate then open the file is annoying (way too many clicks and actions), every and many times a day. Dropbox is already a great, time saving utility, and I am sure it will only get better as it evolves.
- (2019-02-27) Willem de Vries: Wow! It really just spits out what you're looking for! Time saver and incredibly easy/intuitive to use. Thanks Haystack!
- (2019-02-27) A terrific tool that takes the grind and frustration out of finding what I need. And easy to use for even a non-techie like me.
- (2019-02-27) Greg Alkalay: Super helpful, fast and intuitive. Organization has never been my strong suit, so having a tool like Haystack basically saves me from myself!
- (2019-02-27) Tried it out and searched for really old documents. Took less than a minute to locate them. This will surely save me time. I'll have my boss use this so he won't bother me looking for stuff HAHAHA!
- (2019-02-27) Richard Mangione: This extension saves me about 20-30 minutes a day - and that's with knowing where my files are and with using Alfred. It's really convenient to just type a slash command and have the document you need right in front of you, and it's even more convenient for when I can't remember if I saved that note in Evernote, Google Docs, or somewhere else. I had expected the search to be a little slow, but it's nearly as fast as you can type.
- (2019-02-27) Aditi Chaturvedi: Incredibly useful. Rather than having to toggle through different applications I have all my documents and links in one place. It's also cut down on my tab overload and let's me stay super organized. My favorite feature is Collections because I can gather important website links, google docs, and my Trello view for each individual project in their own collections. Much more organized than going through tons of bookmarks. I also really like the "recent documents" Collection because for the most part I toggle through the same 20ish webpages and documents everyday, so it's just much faster with the tool. Learning how to use it was also super quick. Definitely recommend!
- (2019-02-26) Angus McLeod: This is one of the rare tools that is a permanent part of my toolkit. It does a seemingly simple (but actually quite complex) thing and does it well.
- (2019-02-26) Anabel Wold: This is a magical browser extension that makes me feel SO organized. I don't need to obsess about file locations anymore. My documents are all there. In one place. Highly recommend this!!
- (2019-02-26) Tony Peccatiello: Haystack is the extention that you didn't know you needed until you have it. I really do not remember how I used to find my files before this and am really excited for what they will do next. No longer do I waste time searching for documents in random folders, I just hit ctrl+space and search. So much better.
- (2019-02-26) Makes searching for docs so much easier!
- (2019-02-26) Roman Z: Brilliant extension...saves me at least 30 mins a day with all the files I have with different providers. Surprised this functionality isn't built into Google from the get-go!
- (2019-02-26) Greg Farber: Love this - makes it so much easier to find what I'm looking for across numerous repositories (and gmail) for files that I keep. Highly recommend this!
- (2019-02-26) Paige Birnbaum: Game changer!! I had no idea I even needed Haystack, but now I can't imagine life without it. It's so simple and easy to use. Makes finding my documents a breeze and I can easily search across my work and personal gmail accounts. Highly recommend!