Remembers what you type in web pages to be able to restore it in case of a page crash.
Formalizr is the web browser extension designed to remember what you type in web pages. This can come handy if a page crashes or reloads without submitting what you typed up in it. With Formalizr you can easily recover the lost text. This is an Open Source project: https://github.com/dennisbabkin/Formalizr DISCLAIMER: All data collected by the Formalizr will be stored locally on the computer where you install the Formalizr extension. Collected data can be fully removed from the Formalizr extension at any given time. The Formalizr extension will NOT attempt to offload, distribute, broadcast, sell or in any way share collected data. We designed Formalizr extension with the privacy of the user's data in mind.
- (2021-06-01) Алексей М: The best of
- (2021-05-26) Алексей И.: Great extension. Thank you
- (2019-11-15) Bobby Holla: This piece of extension is awesome. i have been using it for a over 8 months now
- (2016-12-14) Gal Szkolnik: I've been using this one for ages, surprised there are so few users and ratings. This is a well thought off extension, a true life saver. Basically saves everything I type in chrome, and provides the option to resurrect any point in time of this (according to the settings it's setup with)
- (2015-02-20) Steven Eighner: Absolutely love this. Chrome doesn't save anything so, when a crash happens, I lose everything. Well, Formalizr did everything it promised as it restored all my tabs and it even saved what I was writing when Windows Update somehow got reset to Automatic Updates and closed me down. Five stars and I highly recommend it!
- (2017-05-12, v:126.96.36.199) Luca Gentile (BikeTravelTheater): The mouse cursor jumps by himself
After installing the extension my mouse cursor was jumping from one point to the other, so I deactivated the extension and it stopped. It's a pity cause I guess that the extension has great potentials!