Salesforce Recent Components For Salesforce Salesforce Developers
Salesforce simplified chrome extension is made for Salesforce and Vlocity Developer/Administrators to ease their daily life by sharing useful data points easily accessible on top of the UI. When you are working on any module, you need your recently created or modified data handy so that you can work faster and save time to avoid unnecessary clicks. By using the advanced search of Salesforce simplified you can get your code few clicks shorter. Debug logs Classes Pages Components Triggers Objects Fields Labels Workflows Flows Email Templates Static Resource Vlocity Omniscript Vlocity Dataraptor Vlocity Cards Vlocity Templates Vlocity Action Vlocity Products Vlocity Communications Vlocity Health and Insurance Opportunity Quote Order Account Contact Case Order Leads Campaign Telegram - https://t.me/salesforcevlocity
- (2021-08-28) Ajay Nagar: Awesome Extension, Thanks Rajni for making developers life easier!!!
- (2021-01-04) Rahul Agrawal: best extension for all type of salesforce users.
- (2020-10-20) vasu kumar: Good Extension Tool
- (2020-06-29) Akshit Jain: I am using this extension from the past 2 years, This is the must-have chrome extension for any Salesforce/Vlocity Developers. I mostly use Salesforce Simplified to view my debug logs and components which I have modified/created recently. You will see the personal view for any metadata/data in Salesforce classic like below. It’s very tough to see debug logs when many developers are using a sandbox/production simultaneously. One unique feature I have got here is, you can create package.xml in a click, this is really a time saver machine for my team. I would highly recommend this extension for Salesforce Developers, Vlocity Developers, Salesforce DevOps, and Salesforce Administrators.
- (2020-06-29) Anurag: Having used this extension for almost 2 years, I can definitely say that this is the best salesforce extension available. Being a Vlocity Developer I need some extra features apart from only salesforce and SalesforceSimplified provided just that Some of the things I love the most are: 1. Salesforce Simplified support Vlocity Communication and Insurance Domain 2. Viewing personal/colleagues metadata/data is awesome here and time saving 3. This support various Vlocity Components like OmniScript, Templates, Cards, Dataraptors, Action, Document Templates, Products, Matrices and Attributes. Personally I feel this is a must have Salesforce/Vlocity Developers/Admin extension. Makes my work life a breeze.
- (2020-04-02) Rob Walter: Great Extension! It will be nice if we could package up Permission Sets as well, and if we could sort Fields by Object container!
- (2019-08-28) Kris: Is this working with Lightning somehow? :)
- (2019-03-23) Love it!!! Would love for it to work in Lightning, but still awesome. (particularly the debug log search)
- (2018-12-24) Chetna Pundir: This is awesome
- (2018-12-23) Gaurabh Khugshal: Awesome Extension, Creating/downloading Package.xml is really fun now.
- (2018-12-21) varun sinha: I am new to Salesforce Technology, This extension helped me to know Salesforce in better way. Thanks Salesforce Simplified to making me fell in love with Salesforce.
- (2018-12-19) Varun Bansal: Save time , Save energy.
- (2018-12-19) Rajat Jalhotra: latest release Org Background color, My Log, My class is very very useful. Changing the Background color has drastically improved the various Orgs Visibility when multiple tabs are opened in the browser.
- (2018-12-14) Adeel Ahmed: Very useful extension.
- (2018-11-19) Dhileep Mani: Using this from last 2 months, fell in love with this extension. Specially for debug logs.
- (2018-10-24) Amit Kumar Giri: latest addition "My Log" is very very helpful. It helping us to filter out user specific log. Earlier it was painful to search your log if many developer working in a org.
- (2018-10-05) sandeep wategave: Very helpful... Keep it up Rajani
- (2018-09-10) Sneha Lata Padhi: nice extension
- (2018-08-31) purshottam bangad: I am using this app from last 3 months and its really time saver for me.
- (2018-08-23) LiveTheLife: using this app from last 3 months and its working like anything. Best chrome extension i have ever seen for SFDC developers. The best part for this extension is debug logs and creating package.xml in a second.
- (2018-08-23) Saurav Roy: loved it...
- (2018-06-21) Nikhil Dandekar: Salesforce standard links are not getting displayed correctly. The underline links are removed due to this. Resolve this issue ASAP. Otherwise the tool is helpful
- (2018-05-23) HARI BASKAR V R: Tool which is needed by all developers. Fantastic job by developer.
- (2018-05-21) Prashant Tiwari: Very usefull
- (2018-05-18) Pratik Chordia: Excellent simplified Indeed!!
- (2018-05-17) supriya dange: Very helpful, Easy to navigate
- (2018-05-16) ADITI AGRAWAL: Very helpful for us.
- (2018-05-15) Daniel Park: Very helpful dev tool to have. Easier to navigate
- (2018-05-15) Mukesh Kumar Kandala: excellent tool
- (2018-05-15) Showket Bhat: very helpful, esp when you are working on a lot of files together.
- (2018-05-15) Ranjan Deka: Really useful and time saver app.
- (2020-06-03, v:0.5.5) Nand Kishor: Unable to use Extension
Hi Rajnikant, I am using your extension but its working fine in salesforce playground but when I log in to my office project with a custom domain, I am not able to find the extension on left side. I am using Classic.Sometimes It is visible but when I try to find an object or class no result will come.
- (2020-05-21, v:0.5.5) Adam Tavares: Not Avaiable Problema
Hi bro, I actually cant see any kinda of info, just show something like "Object is not avaiable" or "Unauthorized" i dont know which authorization i need to give to it, is allowed the extension access to the salesforce page, fly-button working 100% but cant see any data. can you help me? this seems to be a nice extension and I need to dev on sf
- (2018-12-05, v:0.4.5) Jack K.: How do I start it
Him I do not get the "fly-in Button", so how do I activate or start the application? (Yes it's installed in Chrome) Thank you