Salesforce Recent Components For Salesforce Salesforce Developers
Salesforce simplified chrome extension is made for salesforce developer to ease their daily life by sharing useful data points easily accessible on top of the UI. When you are working on any module, you need your recently created or modified data handy so that you can work faster and save time to avoid unnecessary clicks. By using the advanced search of salesforce simplified you can get your code few clicks shorter. Debug logs Classes Pages Components Triggers Objects Fields Labels Workflows Flows Email Templates Static Resource
- (2019-08-28) Kris Nowacki: Is this working with Lightning somehow? :)
- (2019-03-23) Love it!!! Would love for it to work in Lightning, but still awesome. (particularly the debug log search)
- (2018-12-24) Chetna Pundir: This is awesome
- (2018-12-23) Gaurabh Khugshal: Awesome Extension, Creating/downloading Package.xml is really fun now.
- (2018-12-21) varun sinha: I am new to Salesforce Technology, This extension helped me to know Salesforce in better way. Thanks Salesforce Simplified to making me fell in love with Salesforce.
- (2018-12-19) varun bansal: Save time , Save energy.
- (2018-12-19) Rajat Jalhotra: latest release Org Background color, My Log, My class is very very useful. Changing the Background color has drastically improved the various Orgs Visibility when multiple tabs are opened in the browser.
- (2018-12-14) Adeel Ahmed: Very useful extension.
- (2018-11-19) Dhileep Mani: Using this from last 2 months, fell in love with this extension. Specially for debug logs.
- (2018-10-24) AMIT KUMAR GIRI: latest addition "My Log" is very very helpful. It helping us to filter out user specific log. Earlier it was painful to search your log if many developer working in a org.
- (2018-10-05) sandeep wategave: Very helpful... Keep it up Rajani
- (2018-09-10) Sneha Lata Padhi: nice extension
- (2018-08-31) purshottam bangad: I am using this app from last 3 months and its really time saver for me.
- (2018-08-23) Swapnil Nagare: using this app from last 3 months and its working like anything. Best chrome extension i have ever seen for SFDC developers. The best part for this extension is debug logs and creating package.xml in a second.
- (2018-08-23) Saurav Roy: loved it...
- (2018-06-21) Nikhil Dandekar: Salesforce standard links are not getting displayed correctly. The underline links are removed due to this. Resolve this issue ASAP. Otherwise the tool is helpful
- (2018-05-23) HARI BASKAR V R: Tool which is needed by all developers. Fantastic job by developer.
- (2018-05-21) Prashant Tiwari: Very usefull
- (2018-05-18) Pratik Chordia: Excellent simplified Indeed!!
- (2018-05-17) supriya dange: Very helpful, Easy to navigate
- (2018-05-16) ADITI AGRAWAL: Very helpful for us.
- (2018-05-15) Daniel Park: Very helpful dev tool to have. Easier to navigate
- (2018-05-15) Mukesh Kumar Kandala: excellent tool
- (2018-05-15) Showket Bhat: very helpful, esp when you are working on a lot of files together.
- (2018-05-15) Ranjan Deka: Really useful and time saver app.
- (2018-12-05, v:0.4.5) Jack K.: How do I start it
Him I do not get the "fly-in Button", so how do I activate or start the application? (Yes it's installed in Chrome) Thank you