A CoffeeScript Repl console within the Web Inspector.
- (2013-09-27) Zoltan Debre: Would be great, but cannot manage your live DOM with this...
- (2013-09-02) Steven Soroka: Could be SO much better. Not even usable as-is. NEEDS: - scroll to the bottom of the screen as you fill the page. - have access to things defined in the page's context, like $. eg: > window undefined # ??? > $ undefined
- (2013-08-31) Vinay Aggarwal: I love this. :) It would be great if you could implement actual chrome console like UX. with clear button, scroll when we are at bottom of screen. Adjustable font size control.
- (2013-06-24) Greg Granito: Multi-line commands...?
- (2012-09-12) Jacob Oscarson: Very promising! Implementation seemed somewhat unstable, though. On my machine it frequently lost keyboard focus and it was difficult/impossible to get it back. `console.log` messages isn't replicated, only printed on the normal console. I strongly agree with the other reviewer that the visual style should resemble the built-in console as much as possible.
- (2012-09-04) Ezequiel Schwartzman: When you write things like "document" or "window" it hangs. Another thing is that you must click on "CoffeeScript>" to focus the text, or you can't write. Also, it doesn't display the output of the original console (I don't know if it's possible though). And finally, I think you might want to consider using the same style as the classic console, just to keep it standard. Besides that, great work! It looks promising and it's a great idea. I didn't even knew it could be done!