Makes following repository file movements simple!
Supports private repositories via Chrome Extensions > Follow for Github > Options This extension will change the View button into Left and Right buttons on Github.com file diffs moves/renames. Clicking the Left button will move you to the full file as it existed in its previous location in the parent commit. Clicking the Right button does what the old View button did, and moves you to the full file on the current commit. Open source! See/contribute to the source at http://github.com/staff0rd/github-follow-extension
- (2020-09-17) Patrick Connolly: Love the idea, but I believe it's broken with the new GitHub redesign, as I can't see it here: https://github.com/pol-is/polis/commits/dev/client-participation/js/strings/nl.js (Note that I installed after there design, so I've never seen it truly working yet, and perhaps I've misunderstood something about it :)
- (2017-09-13) Derek Jones: INCREDIBLY USEFUL! THANK YOU! note: for private repos must configure with oauth token. This could of been made clearer.
- (2017-01-19) Martin Renvoize: Brilliant little addon for a missing feature in github
- (2016-06-16) Stephen Ferrari: Very useful and easy to use.
- (2020-09-22, v:1.0.12) Gavin Elster: No longer works :(
This plugin no longer appears to work—it was so handy! 😫I’m assuming GitHub has changed some APIs or the layout in a way that broke the plugin.
- (2020-07-07, v:1.0.12) Vincent Liagre: Activation and GitHub enterprises
Hello, Trying to use this but cant seem to activate it. I am working on a private repo, have generated a token + have restarted chrome but nothing shows... Another question: is it supported on GitHub enteprise ?
- (2018-12-03, v:1.0.12) Getting 404 on a commit info request
Hi, I'm trying to use this extension, and getting 404 on this request: https://api.github.com/repos/my-private-org/my-repo/commits/commit-hash Any ideas?