A better UI for Canvas LMS
Power+ gives you the tools you need to succeed. The customizable dashboard shows assignments due today, upcoming assignments, announcements, a calendar, and recent grades are all in one place. For Design Tech High School, you can get instant grade updates, test What-If grades, and monitor your progress with the latest 2021-2022 school year CBL letter grade algorithm. For the full list of features available in Power+, please see the features section of the Power+ website at https://powerplus.app. The Power+ extension runs directly on top of Canvas at the /power+ URL so that your data can be accessed directly without going through any servers. Power+ does not collect any user data and uses the privacy-first Cloudflare Web Analytics to collect basic usage statistics. To learn more about your privacy on Power+, check the privacy section at https://powerplus.app. Power+ is 100% open source, documented with JSDoc, and can easily be modified and ran locally. If you're interested in how Power+ works, check out the source code at https://github.com/jottocraft/dtps or send me an email at [email protected]
- (2022-04-14) Josh Bingham: It's like if Canvas had actually made a good platfom.
- (2022-02-25) Chibiᴛɢᴄʙ: I really like it but for some reason its not loading anymore :/
- (2021-09-15) Jeremy West: This UI is absolutely amazing. A lot more modern. What would be nice is if it actually modified Canvas itself, instead of just adding a separate Power+ page.
- (2021-05-28) Matt: This extension does not necessarily integrate with courses well. In fact, quite the contrary. A substantial portion of course material is rendered ineffectively and obscures elements of design that are essential to student accessibility. This extension may have a place for certain observers (like parents) but it should by no means be installed and used by a student who is not already familiar with the course content, instructor practices, and even then I wouldn't recommend it. I have hundreds of students each year and Canvas is an integral component for course administration.
- (2021-05-24) Jeff Peeseps: Great but change the g to single loop like this review has and allow submissions. Also some modules dont show up.
- (2021-02-28) Srikaran Nimmagadda: Amazing App, makes it so easy for me to see my assignments done. Canvas is just so ugly and boring. This adds some spice to my daily life.
- (2021-02-04) Troy Schmidt: If you are a parent trying to follow multiple students this is the only extension to use! I can easily see all my students assignments on the calendar and quickly realize the ones that are missing.
- (2018-12-22) Cole L: it works
- (2020-11-20, v:3.0.3) Adam: How can I donate
How can I donate, I see the amount of work you have put into this.