Admin UI Tweaks for the busy Canvas LMS Admin
This extension makes small changes to the Canvas LMS admin interface. These changes currently include the following: - Add Term SIS ID to terms listing page - Add Account SIS ID's to all account and sub-account listing pages - Add SIS Import details utility (see screenshot) - On a section details page, if section was cross-listed, add text referring to the original course Note: This is not an Instructure product. Please do not contact Canvas support with problems with this extension. If you are unsure whether a problem is due to this plugin, please disable it before submitting a ticket to Canvas support. If you have questions about this extensions please visit https://groups.google.com/d/forum/admin-ui-tweaks-for-canvas-lms.
- (2020-04-09) Adam Hechler: This should definitely be part of Canvas by default.
- (2018-03-22) christopher hookway: Great tool. Already can't imagine working in Canvas without it!
- (2016-04-21) Ed Ditlefsen: Very useful. Should be a part of Canvas by default. Thanks for providing this.
- (2021-04-26, v:0.0.0.1) Adam Hechler: SIS Import Details no longer working
As of last week (April 20, 2021) I'm no longer seeing the SIS Import Details. I'm not sure why. Do you know if either Canvas changed something or if Chrome has changed something to cause this to no longer work?
- (2020-02-13, v:0.0.0.1) Kal Howell: Show SIS Import Details
I was wondering if there is a trick to get the import details. I only get just a few even after scrolling down the page. I would like a list of all or a way to filter by date. Is that even possible?
- (2018-07-24, v:0.0.0.1) Scott Kidd: No Longer Working
It seems with the most recent update to the admin view in Canvas, the Admin UI no longer shows data such as SIS#s. Is there a work around for this?
- (2015-08-24, v:0.0.0.1) Ed Ditlefsen: Add diffing_data_set_identifier to SIS Import Utility display
Thank you for this excellent app. It's a great little time saver and the addition of the SIS Import history display is a god send. If I could make one small request, the SIS Import Detail would be even more helpful if it showed the diffing_data_set_identifier (we call it the DSID internally) to the table. That would help us quickly identify which dataset was related to the import. Thanks once again for sharing this with the Canvas community! - Ed Ditlefsen - College of Southern Idaho [email protected]