An extension that makes life easier for Salesforce Marketing Cloud users.
This is an extension of Google Chrome developer tools, that makes life easier for Salesforce Marketing Cloud users. Information that needs to be gathered by checking out all the network requests' responses or using workarounds like starting a wizard for a task you don't want to perform right now just to get the desired information isn't necessary anymore when using this extension. Current features include: - Gathering instance information - Exposing Publication List Ids - Exposing Journey Builder Activity Keys - Displaying DataExtension details - Displaying Journey details - Exposing more detailed error messages
- (2021-11-03) Yoltic Maldonado: not working
- (2021-06-29) Pablo Asensio: It seems not working in my org. Please, any help here?
- (2021-06-16) Ilayamaran D: Very helpful.
- (2021-03-03) Timothy Stone: Works great, but isn't easily readable with any dark mode browser settings. Its really just the top banner menu items are hard to read due to the dark blue color, over the dark-mode. I'll update my review, as I've not provided an opportunity to the dev team to address this yet. Just realized I left a review before using the "support" tab to see if this can be changed/modified for the dark-mode
- (2020-02-12) sergio de mattia: Thank you, I find it very useful, does it consume Marketing Cloud APIs and how many times?
- (2019-08-26) Vince Scarpa: Fantastic job Mark thanks for sharing, I can confirm it works fine as of August 2019
- (2019-07-04) Christopher Carswell: Needs updating, doesn't working as of July 2019
- (2021-03-03, v:0.2.4) Timothy Stone: Browse Dark-mode Visibility
Currently, I'm using "dark-mode" for my browser, where the top menu buttons are difficult to see due to their dark blue color. Is there any way those could be modified to be a "lighter" blue color for visibility in dark-mode?
- (2019-12-26, v:0.2.4) Girish Tekwani: Doesn't work for me
Hi Markus, I installed it, went to the mktg cloud tab in dev tools on chrome but then on the marketing cloud dashboard but nothing gets populated. My chrome version is : Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) Let me know what am I doing wrong?
- (2019-07-30, v:0.2.4) Ash Tan: doesnt work
not working currently.