Preview an osu! beatmap in your browser.
This extension allows you to preview the gameplay of a beatmap without having to download the map. - Supports most osu! standard maps and osu! mania maps (may break on older maps). - Plays preview audio synchronized with hit objects - Can seek to any point in the map
- (2023-02-23) Leila Razaee: why i cant play
- (2022-11-28) B0ii: I was surprised that this was able to preview osu!mania maps aswell! I would like to see support for other modes in the future too!
- (2022-06-27) Pokman Deng: Dosen't work
- (2022-06-19) 戈登: nice tool
- (2022-06-07) sakkun: greay extension for viewing maps befor downloading tem
- (2022-06-04) Soloz Main: very gooooood
- (2022-04-23) democat: Is there a way to lower the volume when it plays, it hurts my ears on some songs
- (2022-03-24) gessuimaのアトリエ: very helpful! but so noisy Is there a solution?
- (2021-12-23) Eldo User: Please add other modes
- (2021-09-11) Aris: very helpful!
- (2021-08-04) Frinkifail: please make it have more than 10 sec of song and also the song was low quality pls fix this
- (2021-06-08) Joao nunes: who somehow manage to do this, i love you so much!!!!!! it's very good and useful, now i don't need to search a video of the map or download and see how it looks to play
- (2021-01-20) venkeshi: Didn't expect it to be this good lol. It would be 5 stars if there was things like taiko, mania, slider arrows, and hitsounds but other than that its good.
- (2020-12-16) mamureka (mamureka): cool thing, but too loud
- (2020-11-16) Andrew Tang: simple but amazing, very handy indeed try to make it taiko, catch and mania compatible
- (2020-08-05) Danik;Burganutdinov “Burg4n”: Very helpful thing!
- (2020-03-13) Данил Сирота: where mania mode?
- (2019-06-14) Daykeyboard: Other than not showing reverse arrows or stacking, and dropping frames on longer sliders it works very well and is quite useful if you dont want to have to download a map to look at it. It would be nice to also have transparent slider bodies
- (2019-04-12) Matthias Schäfer: It does exactly what it says. Super usefull ^^
- (2021-07-06, v:0.0.2) Thành Mai: Stop Music
Music stop when I rewind the movie to any other location
- (2021-05-25, v:0.0.2) Tomer Gan: Small suggestion regarding volume
I suggest tuning the volume of the preview to the osu! website's preview volume, or maybe adding a volume slider. One more thing I think would improve the experience is making the music which plays in the osu! website stop when you click the osu!preview icon (if it is playing). These are just some small changes that I think would be easy to implement and make this extension even better than it already is! :)