Preview an osu! beatmap in your browser.
This extension allows you to preview the gameplay of a beatmap without having to download the map. - Supports most osu! standard maps (may break on older maps). - Plays preview audio synchronized with hit objects - Can seek to any point in the map
- (2020-11-16) CVW Brogle: simple but amazing, very handy indeed try to make it taiko, catch and mania compatible
- (2020-08-05) BurganoiD: Very helpful thing!
- (2020-03-13) Данил Сирота: where mania mode?
- (2019-06-14) Daykeyboard / デイキーボード: Other than not showing reverse arrows or stacking, and dropping frames on longer sliders it works very well and is quite useful if you dont want to have to download a map to look at it. It would be nice to also have transparent slider bodies
- (2019-04-12) Matthias Schäfer: It does exactly what it says. Super usefull ^^