This extension manipulates the osu! website to download songs by default from bloodcat.
This chrome extension is for people who do not have the osu! supporter tag. It enables any players to download songs without limits from bloodcat directly from the osu! website. It also enables downloading songs without logging in (via bloodcat). See screenshot. A note for people who have the osu! supporter tag. Your downloads are not limited, and thus you should not be using this extension. Version 1.0.6 Added support for the new homepage. Fixed download button when not logged in on the website. Version 1.0.5 Added support for http. Fixes download button when http download page is loaded. Version 1.0.4 Fixed download button for links opened ingame which go to /b/id instead of /s/id. Version 1.0.3 Allows downloading songs when not logged in on the website. Version 1.0.2 Added support for downloading in the songlist page. Version 1.0.1 Initial version.
- (2019-08-13) Mccninja: it just works
- (2018-03-08) Jia Huey: Pretty good except for the captcha it asks everyday, like that won't get annoying or anyting. Have a one-time captcha insted.
- (2017-10-14) Wayu Takemura: It's very useful and good but I have a problem with unranked map downloading. Maybe you can disable it for unranked map or at least make a disable option. It's annoying to remove and add when i get unranked map in multi.
- (2017-07-27) Hyrule Guardian: I have an account but personly this is not to bad i give it a 5-star review nice
- (2017-05-28) Kevin Maza: Great, this make easy and friendly download those maps. But just one thing... If I want to download certain maps, also I need to turn off the extension. So this needs a quick option for it...maybe a button, option or hotkey. I don't want going to Extensions tab to disable.
- (2015-10-19) Egal Youtube: nice, but bloodcat is down
- (2015-06-14) YS N: awesome, just like my bf
- (2015-05-23) Michael Hoeykens: Works bloody great, 10/10
- (2016-12-06, v:1.0.5) Alexrobec: prueba esto
Haga clic en la lupa en la parte inferior izquierda de su pantalla y haga clic en aplicaciones. Esperaba que esto ayudara a Melanie Von Drew.
- (2015-11-03, v:1.0.5) Melanie Varela: instalar juegos
como instalo los juegos en esta laptop con sistema chrome? no se donde instalarlos y mucho menos en caso de que se descargaran, no se donde se guardan! si me pudieran ayudar lo mas pronto posible se los agradeceria mucho