Add any domain/url/word to the bag, and randomly visit them
Magic Hat help you browse a random item from your defined buckets of 1. Domains you keep visiting 2. Pages you want to read later 3. Text you want to read up about in future. Go to the options page to manage your items. Use "ctrl+q" shortcut to get a random page.
- (2017-08-20) Manuel Chaves: Very cool, I mapped it to a button on my mouse.
- (2014-05-18) 13 37: Cool app!
- (2014-02-01) 王远明: 不错！
- (2013-11-02) arun kumar: good work
- (2013-08-14) ranjith poladi: How to add text to read about later in magic hat?
- (2017-08-20, v:1.0) Manuel Chaves: Random weight
I don't know if you're still supporting this. But an option to give urls "weight" would be nice. For example I have 2 urls in my list. I give one a weight of 2 out of 10, while keeping the other one 10/10. Less weight means there's less chance for it to be selected randomly. Might be cool, i don't know.