Adds any page to the Things to-do app
Adds currently opened page to Things task manager for macOS. Page title goes to task title, URL and selected text both go to notes. Compatible with macOS Mojave Dark Mode and dark themes.
- (2021-01-30) John Lunney: Works very well. Add a keyboard shortcut (Cmd-Y) to make it even better.
- (2020-10-22) Tamás Gergely-Héger: Not working on windows
- (2020-09-28) Chris Cheape: Just what I needed, great for adding articles to my todo list
- (2020-08-11) George Maggessy: Works great!
- (2020-07-09, v:3.0.0) Lindsay Loflin: It keeps asking me to "Open Things" before saving
It keeps asking me to "Open Things" before saving. How do I correct this?
- (2020-07-02, v:3.0.0) Kim Cramer: Pop up Box
Everytime I use this it first gives me a pop up box and asks me: Open Things? Is that right? am I missing something to disable this pop up box?
- (2020-06-24, v:3.0.0) John Lam: I'm guessing this only runs on Chrome on Mac OS?
I use Windows and Mac so I would imagine that the only way to really do this from a Windows PC would be to have the extension send mail to my "add to things" email address?
- (2019-11-06, v:3.0.0) Gaurav Jain: "Open Things?" Dialog Box
Hi Kristoffer, Thanks for creating this extension. I had a question for you: I trigger the extension via a keyboard shortcut, but must switch to a mouse to click "Open" or "Cancel" (technically I can "Cancel" by simply hitting the esc key). Is there a way to toggle/choose "Cancel" or "Open Things" buttons via the keyboard, or bypass it entirely?
- (2019-10-21, v:3.0.0) Samuel Wong: Support To Set Default List/ Areas
It would be great if it can set default list / areas when opening the Things app.