Linguix is the best way to find and eliminate spelling issues in your English texts anywhere on the web.
- (2020-08-11) Nate Nienaber: Has all the features I am looking for in a Grammarly competitor!
- (2020-08-09) David Babins: My experience with Linguix from the start through support asking questions and discussing particular details with Danny was excellent throughout all communications and perfectly handled. I was also referred to contact Alex directly at any time with any questions and/or concerns. Linguix in my opinion is a well-designed and extremely useful Grammar related software application similar to a few other software options out there but includes certain extra features and benefits that are hard to beat in comparison to what Linguix has to offer, definitely a winner! I look forward to future advancements coming with its further development, especially knowing that all my questions and concerns are always well handled through support and quickly too! Can't ask for much more, a simple and easy experience all around, definitely a happy long-term customer... :) Thanks! David
- (2020-08-08) Randy Rohde: Have only been using the product for about a week. I replaced Grammarly (and it's price tag) with Linguix. So far - I have not been disappointed. It's smooth functioning, low demand on system is a pleasure.
- (2020-08-07) Alaa Qweider: Greate web app and extension works as intended ! way to go !
- (2020-08-07) Grzegorz Liśkiewicz: I was using Grammarly for years and finally changed to Linguix which was a good move. This app is much more smooth, the operation is quick and doesn't take so much time. The comments are direct and helpful.
- (2020-08-06) Selçuk Şentürk: Best of the best, really I mean it! you guys doing great, but chrome snippet has to work in every forms not just gmail, good luck team
- (2020-08-05) TimeKeeper Bank: I go the extension because of the lifetime deal. I have good grammar but sometimes I need a little extra help.
- (2020-08-05) Jose Chavez: Great alternative to Grammarly. So far so good. Few bugs (like the 'Start Tour' button) but I like it so far. I'm looking forward to its improvements and truly hope it does as it needs to.
- (2020-08-05) Jaisen Mahne: I've been using Linguix for about a week now and can honestly say it's been very useful to me. I am using it to write a book and it's been very helpful in picking up errors as I type. There are still some little issues, but I am sure these will be picked up on as we go. There is an option to report bugs, so I am not too worried. As it's a lifetime license, I know that the future is bright as well, with updates and fixes I think this software is a great replacement to Grammarly, which cost me a fortune every year. It is a fair alternative to that product. I would like to see it be useable in other documents and as an add-on for other software, but for now it is doing the job I need it for and I can't complain. Five stars!
- (2020-08-03) sisi lawyer: To be honest my experience hasn't been marvellous in the last two days since I got the premium subscription. I have sent them an email in response to theirs and hope they will sort me out. I have a premium sub on Grammarly and will hold it close till this is sorted. I bought it as a lifetime deal so worst case scenario, I will lose that amount. I am keeping my fingers cross. So far its only 2 stars from me Even as I write this my errors are being corrected by Goggle not Linguix. I see no pencil.
- (2020-08-03) David Hooper: A great alternative to Grammarly. It's still relatively new and not perfect (yet), but it's well worth a look, especially if you are a Grammarly user. It has a similar interface, so you'll know exactly how to use it. The team has been great and is doing good work on it.
- (2020-08-01) Jason August: Linguix has already made a difference in my business communication. Although I'm a native English speaker who has a pretty decent command of the language, there is always room to improve. I also like the snippet and user dictionary features. Now they just need to make it multilingual so I can get help in Swedish, Spanish, French and Mandarin. Recommended!
- (2020-08-01) Duc Anh Nguyen: Good tools. Fast and reliable
- (2020-08-01) Ilona Terescenco: It is really helpful. I am grateful. Wish you the best.
- (2020-08-01) Olivia Lobell: Brilliant tool! I even got the Premium Subscription. Thank you!
- (2020-07-14) Markus P.: Needs an account to work
- (2020-04-08) n ascentt: I like this quite a lot and have been using in place for grammarly for a little while. However it has now dawned on me that this is crippled to only check 10 text fields a day, and so therefore hasn't been spell checking my work as I had thought. They want to you sign up in order to get more use out of the extension, which grammarly doesn't require you to do. I'm switching back to grammarly.
- (2020-04-06) Yuri Burov: I use it almost 1 year and it help me be more productive! Thanks!
- (2020-04-05) Vladimir Kuban: I like the extension, but after recent update new "Pencil" icon appear literally everywhere and often overlap areas I use... it is so annoying and there is no way to hide he icon other then turn extension off.
- (2020-03-29) Give Pelumu: Hello am mary_lite Hello Are you looking for some to promote your chrome extension to millions of user now you are in the right place to no more better click here https://bit.ly/3ax3nri you can contact me in this link Thanks
- (2020-02-15) Henry hart: Very helpful, would be better if worked in Word as well.
- (2020-02-15) Ivan Sergeev: Wow this works very good. I also love the feature when you can find out the definition of a complex word when you even not writing, but reading
- (2020-02-15) Nikolay Vakorin: After a redesign the extension is totally perfect, and Google Docs support is the best from all other grammar checkers
- (2020-02-15) Margo Robbie: Very useful extension. I use it for composing blog posts and writing press release papers, as I am a professional PR person, but not a native.
- (2020-02-15) Blessing Money: Awesome Grammar Correct , Have Never Seen