A new UI for Pomodoro Technique. Peek into your working status with ease
Features - start new tomato from TODO - red part: 25 minutes for one tomato - green part: 5 minutes for rest - show tomatoes of last 12 hours on clock - view tomato history on calendar - override default page for new tab - indicate time on the extension icon - get notifications when a tomato is finished Source code and more introductions: - https://github.com/t9tio/tomato-pie
- (2021-01-14) Sophimp Song: 很简洁， 用来计时是够了，暂且用来作为番茄工作的计时工具。
- (2020-12-22) 燧傅: 简洁高效
- (2020-11-06) ΤAssos K: It's very good extension it has all you need. But I would like not to change my New Tab preferences,and I don't want to disable the plugin in order to get back to my defaults. It would be nicer just by clicking the plugin icon to open in new tab with all the info instead of taking over all the new tabs I press.
- (2020-07-22) Trần Quang Hùng: when i check the box in todo list, that box is disappeared. I think that event is inconvenient. u can left the box was checked to show, pls
- (2019-10-10) Sergey Antopolskiy: It is pretty good, if a little bit buggy. For example, the timer in the icon continues even if you have canceled a pomodoro.
- (2019-09-06) 付宁: 界面包括使用方法都很喜欢，就是会和infinity冲突，而infinity好像权限还没有这个高，新建标签就用不了infinity了，希望可以改善一下，最好就是只有通过点击扩展的番茄图标老打开界面这样
- (2019-04-29) 秦岭: 超级喜欢，很好用的轻量级工作效率工具
- (2019-03-05) 持矢不忘拉矢人: 说实话，功能压根还没做