A simple browser extension for managing your productivity.
Tomato Clock is a simple browser extension for managing your productivity. Use the extension to break down your work into 25 minute 'Tomato' intervals separated by short breaks. Use the long break after completing four Tomato intervals. Features: * Customizable timer lengths * Browser notifications * Stat tracking You can customize the length of the Tomatoes and breaks in the extension page. The extension uses the default browser notification system, accompanied by a sound, to let you know when the timer is over. The extension also features stats for tracking how many Tomatoes you complete. --- Please file any issues or feature requests at https://github.com/samueljun/tomato-clock/issues. --- Due to a trademark complaint, the extension was renamed from Pomodoro Clock to Tomato Clock.
- (2021-01-11) Adri Sinaga: How can I set the notification sound ?
- (2020-11-27) Evan Gribov: I tried everything, from websites to mobile and desctop apps. But this one is the easiest to use. Exacly what I need -- just a pomodoro timer, which works correct and don't makes me to keep separated browser tab. Thank's!
- (2020-11-12) Samuele Mezzasalma: I used this extension in Firefox and always loved its simplicity and very simple customisations features
- (2020-09-07) Ярослав Филатов: В последнее время начал показывать напоминание просто так, даже если я вообще не трогал интерфейс\расширение. Разработчик - поправь по возможности.
- (2020-06-28) Ohaklau: I like to set the timer to the second.
- (2020-03-09) Earline29jb Hess15im: 确实不错的app,找了n*n个番茄钟,只中意这一个.
- (2020-02-15) Suhas A: Garbage just like the others There are thousands of pomodoro apps & 99.9% are garbage, this is just one of 'em. No sound notification, c'mon I had enabled it !
- (2020-02-13) Phi Cường Nguyễn: It could be better if you add a funtion that blocks specific websites that are added to prevent user access to thoses websites like facebook, twiiter, youtube....
- (2019-10-17) Dzenis H.: Clean. Simple. No extras that only distracts you. Does exactly what it should do. I've used it on Firefox before. So glad it's available on chrome too. I highly recommend.
- (2019-07-28) cs w: perfect
- (2019-06-11) Kris Chen: is there an "tick sound" function? I found this function very useful!
- (2019-04-12) Josh Javier: One of the more minimalist pomodoro timers out there. I love the material design especially the toolbar icon and how it shows the remaining minutes. However, the notification is lacking for me (no desktop notifs, sound is too quick and soft)
- (2019-03-23) Atsushi Yamamoto: Really like the extension! Use it both on my chrome and firefox. Love that the developer keep adding features
- (2018-09-17) Bug: History data are cleared at new tomato finished on the next day.
- (2018-08-28) Fox Box: I miss notification every time.
- (2018-08-14) Angel Boom: helpful
- (2018-06-21) Tony Ping: love it
- (2018-02-22) bi e: like it. wish to change the default alert.
- (2017-12-28) AV Va: Useful
- (2017-09-11) 賴逸濤: is there's a mute function? alert is to loud when using headphone.
- (2017-08-23) Michael Brey: tolles tool, alles funktioniert perfekt! Sogar eine statistische Auswertung mit visuell ansprechender Grafik wird angeboten. Danke!!
- (2017-08-14) Jon Bell: I really like how, unlike some other similar versions, it displays the timer right up with the icon in the upper right corner so you don't have to click on it to find out how much time you have left. I uninstalled the other versions purely for that reason
- (2017-08-03) Eric Keinrath: Muy sencillo, cumple con su misión. Muy buenas las mejoras recientes de la interfaz.
- (2017-07-20) Daniel Bastos: The best of
- (2017-01-31) Daeyeon Jeong: I love it and wait for the development on github to be released soon.
- (2016-06-30) Mateusz Tarnaski: I've tested quite a few of those and this is just perfect for me - minimalistic, easy to use, love it :D
- (2015-10-16) Marat Amerov: nice extension. need add sequence feature. example: run pomodoro -> run pause -> run pomodoro.
- (2020-06-24, v:5.0.3) Tiffany Chao: Statistics is not recorded & And notification sound is off sometimes
Hi, my tomato stat chart just stop recording all the sudden. Please help! Also the sound notification is inconsistent. Other than that, it's a great app! Thank you!
- (2020-06-23, v:5.0.3) Tiffany Chao: Some problems with this extension
1. My tomatoes in stat stops counting all the sudden. 2. The notification is on but the sound is off sometimes. Please help!
- (2020-06-16, v:5.0.3) Tiffany Chao: When the break end will it make a sound?
I noticed that when my break is over, it will never make a sound. Is it intentional?
- (2020-06-16, v:5.0.3) Tiffany Chao: Notification
Hi, I set my notification with sound but it only works for one and a half day then it went silent. I double check it and the notification was on the whole time. Can you help me to resolve this? Btw, my speakers is on and all the sound are on.
- (2020-06-01, v:5.0.3) David Glavas: Notification sound doesn't work
I checked the notification sound box in the options of this chrome extension but when the timer goes off there is no notification sound. Timer works, there is just no notification sound. Is there something else I need to do in order to hear a sound when the timer is over?
- (2019-11-12, v:5.0.3) Miao Yu: Great little timer, but lacks a pause function
I would love it even more if that an option.
- (2019-04-16, v:5.0.3) Martin Forsman Hedman: Suggestion
Lovely extensions with neat design. Would be great if you could add a function which blocks selected sites while the timer is on!
- (2019-02-27, v:5.0.1) Ryan D: Stat Recording
The extension seems to have stopped recording my poms again.
- (2018-08-06, v:4.3.0) Laurel Barnet: Stats stop recording
I have had it happen 3 times so far where my stats will stop being recorded on the stats page. The first time it happened I ended up re-installing the extension, but the second time I waited to see what would happen and after about a day all my previous stats were wiped out as if it had done a reset but it started recording new ones again.
- (2018-07-23, v:4.3.0) jewei shiau: pause function
it would be better if pause when re-clicked on "tomato".
- (2018-04-24, v:4.2.4) Akriti Puri: Continuous timer
It would be helpful in keeping my focus if the timer was automatic/continuous instead of us having to manually select "tomato" "short break" "long break"
- (2017-03-08, v:3.1.1) Jacob Bryant: Stats not recording
My timer has quit adding stats. I have completed 3 25 minute time periods today, yet my stats do not show it.
- (2017-01-16, v:2.0.3) Ryan D: Alarm
It would be a lot better if you added a sound to tell users when the timer is finished.