Improvements for freelancer.com. Hiding projects by country, showing employer details...
This extension makes using freelancer.com an easier and less frustrating experience. Hopefully it will save you lots of time and stress. Free tier features: - Show employer name and link to their profile on each project. - Let you view employer reviews on employer profile. Premium tier features: - Hide projects from employers basing on what country they are from. Unfortunately we all know there are some countries with an ungodly amount of spam projects. - Hide projects basing on what tags the project has or on employer verifications or name. - Increase the amount of projects shown on the search page from the default of 10. This is especially useful if your other filters remove many projects and you are often left with none. - In addition to employer name, also view their project statistics to decide if they are likely to award the project. There are many employers who post hundreds of projects but never award, which is a waste of a bid and time. Also view the employer avatar. - Open the project attachments in the browser (For now they can only be opened in the current tab) - Show employer country flag on the search page. There is a 3-day free trial for you to test the Premium features - you can access it by logging in with your Google account. If you find the features worthwhile, you can keep using them after making a one-time payment of $3.99. This will give you lifetime access to the Premium tier and possible future updates. If you're unhappy with the purchase, you can request a full refund within 14 days. Do this by emailing [email protected] Refund requests after this period will be considered at our own discretion. We do everything we can to make the extension work great. But the UI of the website changes sometimes without our control, that's why we cannot guarantee that all the features will always work. Neither this extension nor its author are in any way affiliated with freelancer.com
- (2021-04-29) high dream: Very very nice. Thanks to this lovely Time saver.
- (2021-04-20) Wonder Worker: I can't find any other word except thanks
- (2021-02-12) Paul: Thankyou so much for creating this! I have long hated the Freelancer way of searching for jobs. Would be great to also be able to filter out number of jobs completed too. Usually I like to only work with long established employers on Freelancer.
- (2021-01-13) Ultimate Fire: Wonderful extension! I will recommend this to the others. Thanks
- (2021-01-02) Md. Wasim Akram: Amazing extension, Very Useful.
- (2020-11-27) Teekam Suthar: Love it! Nov 2020 still works! is this an open source? I'd like to contribute.
- (2020-11-26) Manos Zar: Amazing extension thank you so much!!!!
- (2020-03-25) Suleyman Bozkurt: This is great tool that I am definitely looking forward to! Thank you very much for writing this.
- (2020-01-08) Vladimirov Vasilievich: I love this!
- (2019-10-28) vladimir sekunda: Very helpful tool, I could remove projects from unwanted countries easily. Thanks for creating amazing software. Vlad.
- (2019-10-27) Raihan Rabi: Good to have it.
- (2019-10-21) othman shuqair: thanks a lot for such amazing extension
- (2019-08-01) emad khanalizadeh: wonderfull :))
- (2019-05-13) Granit Sejdiu: Super perfect.I just installed and tested, its working perfect. I really needed something like this
- (2021-04-29, v:1.3.2) Наталья Иванова: Can't login to Account.
I purchased the freelancer helper, but I can't login to on my browser.
- (2021-04-24, v:1.3.1) emad khanalizadeh: Not working after last website update
Hi The extension do not work after the last update of Freelancer.com. Thanks
- (2021-03-10, v:1.2.8) Yuri: Not working after updated
- (2021-03-09, v:1.2.7) high dream: Please Update Current Version
Hi. Good Day. The freelancer.com has updated their website. And your extension is not working properly. I love freelancer.com and your extension as well. Please update your extension to work correctly. ASAP Thank you.
- (2021-03-03, v:1.2.6) Big Boss: Freelancer site updated
Hi there. I like use your extension. It is very helpful for me. Flag function and Client information link... But not working now. I think freelancer.com is updated. So your extension not working. Could you update the extension? Thanks.
- (2020-12-05, v:1.2.5) Ultimate Fire: I didn't any news from you
We shouldn't use this extension, really? All info is catched? This is serious problem for everyone.
- (2020-12-03, v:1.2.5) Ultimate Fire: I have one question with this
Hello, thanks for publishing this extension. This is very helpful. But I am worrying if this catches some account info. Sorry for my worrying but I don't want someone to get my info. Regards.
- (2020-12-03, v:1.2.5) Zubayer Rahman: Not showing clients's name
Recently I have installed your extension. But it's not showing the client's name on the find projects page.
- (2020-09-10, v:1.2.4) Biswajit Chopdar: How can I send messages to the employer?
I can see the employer username and page but how do I send him a message?
- (2020-06-16, v:1.2.0) vipin shukla: I have just installed the extension on my chrome browser but it's not working on it
It was working perfectly on my office PC but why not in my personal laptop is there have version issue please let me know
- (2020-06-12, v:1.1.1) Unique Solution: Doesn't work with full functions
I have just installed this extension and it seems to work on displaying client name on a send proposal page properly. But filtering option doesn't work. I set it with some options - country, verification etc.. But no result. Is there anything I missed? Thanks.
- (2020-04-15, v:1.1.1) Ghulam Yasin: Does not work
Does not work. Using latest chrome browser. Any idea?
- (2020-03-23, v:1.1.0) Andrew Prine: How to use your Freelancer Helper Extension for choosing country
Hello, Thank you for your extension. But choosing country doesn't work well. How can I choose the country to find clients in some countries.. Looking forward to hearing from you . Best regards. Andrew
- (2020-01-25, v:0.0.1.6) Net Pal: How to do work
Hello There, I just installed his extension and i am not able to find the client who posted the job and i am able to use it please let me know how i use it and how to find who posted the job