An unofficial tool for copying variable sets. More Info: https://github.com/navidmatin/OctopusVariableSetChromeExt
Unofficial tool for copying variable sets in Octopus Deploy (www.octopus.com). Tested on Octopus Versions 3.3.11 - 3.7.3 Version 0.2.0 Updates: - Added Https support. *Try to backup your Octopus Deploy before copying variable sets **Use this tool at your own risk. Copying variables without paying attention, can result in unexpected behavior with Octopus Deploy deployments.
- (2017-12-05) Dinesh Krishnaswamy: You saved lot of time. Thanks Navid
- (2017-05-10) Foxpips: Works great saved me a lot of time.
- (2016-09-22) Shyam Hathaliya: Very good
- (2016-08-02) Michael Fazio: Did exactly what I needed and saved me the trouble of adding fifty new variables for my environment.
- (2016-07-27) Nischith Reddy Muthyala: It only copies to a new one. It will not work when i want to copy multiple buckets to a single bucket
- (2018-11-26, v:0.2.0) Guy Senerman: Clone Variable set with description
Hi, is there an option to clone a variable set so that all the variable's description is cloned as well? Thanks, Guy
- (2018-10-12, v:0.2.0) Sundara L: Export Option
It would be good if we have export options as well if we need to move between the Octopus
- (2018-10-12, v:0.2.0) Sundara L: Getting Failed to Copy
Hi Navid, I am getting Failed to copy error after selecting the variable set from the dropdown.
- (2017-06-08, v:0.2.0) Alyona Shev: cannot see no one variable set
While choosing variable set the list is empty, but server is possess huge number of variable sets
- (2016-11-29, v:0.1.1.0) Janis Berzins: HTTPS
Does this work over HTTPS? I was unable to get it working over HTTPS. thanks
- (2016-08-26, v:0.1.0.1) Only first page of variable sets
Hey Navid, the extension only allows for library variable sets that appear on the first page to be cloned. You can only clone from the first 30 sets. It's a great idea, but we have about 35 sets of one type and another 35 sets of a different type. Could you iterate through all pages and fully populate the list/dropdown?
- (2016-08-12, v:0.1.0.1) Extguru 9: Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Octopus Variable Copier" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-07-16, v:0.1.0.1) Shyam Hathaliya: Local
Can this extension can communicate with local system ?
- (2016-06-23, v:0.0.1.1) Steve: How to setup again, or change Settings
I didn't have all the information, during the setup page, and there are no options to review or change setup options.? Am I missing something.